CH-67

Zheng Shu Yi also tried to quibble.

    But Qin Shi Yue's IQ seemed to have risen suddenly at this moment, without giving Zheng Shu Yi a chance to explain, she suddenly asked three times: "I just said why did he like a woman at night?! He went to Qing'an during the Chinese New Year?! Oh! I met you near his house before, and I said what are you doing there at night!"

    Zheng Shu Yi: "..."

    Now it's her turn to have nothing to say.

    In the living room, Shi Yan took off his coat, half leaned on the sofa, his whole body was loose, and he had no idea what his girlfriend was going through.

    "But, why is it my little uncle???"

    Qin Shi Yue hugged the little cherry basket tightly, her eyes full of puzzlement, "Didn't you say it was your ex-boyfriend, what, that mistress, or something, Oh, what the hell am I talking about!"

    "It's alright, alright, shut up!"

    Zheng Shu Yi felt that her lie might not be able to continue, so she confessed to her, "I just got the wrong person! Shi Yan is that person's little uncle."

    Wrong person? !

    Can this be wrong? !

    Zheng Shu Yi: "Yes, yes, although it's embarrassing, but the truth is like this, I mistaken the person!"

    Qin Shi Yue opened her mouth, was stunned for a while, and then said: "Then, that little uncle, does he know?"

    Zheng Shu Yi lowered her head and nodded heavily.

    She doesn't know what Qin Shi Yue will think, and she doesn't know if she will be angry with her.

    If she is really angry - she can't even coax a man, how can she coax a woman?

    After a long silence, Qin Shi Yue remained silent.

    Zheng Shu Yi looked up and saw her staring blankly at Shi Yan in the room, wondering what she was thinking.

    And she couldn't say anything, quietly waiting for Qin Shi Yue to digest the matter.

    As if sensing Qin Shi Yue's gaze, Shi Yan turned his head and glanced at them, then got up and walked towards the yard.

    Qin Shi Yue remained motionless, as if petrified, watching Shi Yan walk step by step without blinking.

    He held Zheng Shu Yi's coat in his hand.

    Pushing open the door of the yard, a gust of wind blows head-on.

    Shi Yan frowned, "Why aren't you wearing a coat?"

    It was Zheng Shu Yi who asked.

    She touched the tip of her nose and said in a low voice: "Forgot."

    Shi Yan put the coat on her straight away, and by the way, looked down at the cherry in her hand, and said disgustedly: "It's so small."

    Zheng Shu Yi subconsciously caught the basket When she got up, she still didn't forget to shake the pot, "I didn't pick it."

    Maybe Zheng Shu Yi couldn't see it, but Qin Shi Yue clearly saw Shi Yan smiled.

    Gentler than the wind on a spring night.

    It was her little uncle who she had never seen before.

    "Hurry up." Shi Yan's smile was fleeting, and he turned back, "Ready to go home."