CH-62

After literally reaching an agreement with Bi Ruoshan, Shi Yan suddenly sent another message.

    Shi Yan: There is breakfast in the kitchen, heat it yourself.

    Zheng Shu Yi looked at her chat box, and couldn't help laughing.

    After a while, she got up and walked to the kitchen.

    After breakfast, Zheng Shu Yi went back to her room, only to see Bi Ruoshan's message a few minutes ago.

    Bi Ruoshan: Although option B is absurd, it is even more absurd for a man in his twenties to sleep on the same bed with his girlfriend as if he were an old monk.

    Bi Ruoshan: Hahahahahahaha

    Seeing the series of "haha", Zheng Shu Yi typed with a cold face: Is it funny?

    Bi Ruoshan: It's not funny, I just love you, hahaha.

    When spring returns to the earth, tender willow buds are the first to know.

    Zheng Shu Yi sat on the balcony, opened the bed, let the sun shine on her body, it was difficult to close her eyes and feel the warmth of the early spring.

    Originally, she was just joking with Bi Ruoshan. But after calming down and thinking about it carefully, she actually thought, she! Say! have to! very! have! road! reason!

    With Bi Ruoshan's rhythm, Zheng Shu Yi was a little distracted throughout the morning.

    After lunch, she watched TV for a while, still thinking about the question of whether Shi Yan would work or not.

    In order to let herself stop thinking about it, Zheng Shu Yi took the computer to sit in Shi Yan's study, and pulled out some of the information she had collected a while ago.

    A total of 3 G of text and audio materials have been stored in this folder for a while. She wants to take advantage of these few days to tidy up, but after trying for a while, it is really inconvenient to operate the mouse and keyboard with the left hand. Wasted several times the time.

       After an hour, Zheng Shu yi sat cross-legged on the sofa, and passionately insulted Xu Yu Ling for a while.

    Turning around, she went to act like a baby with Shi Yan. 

    Zheng Shu Yi: I can't use the computer, I can't type, and I'm just sitting in the living room by myself. I'm so miserable.

    She said this without any purpose, she just wanted to talk to him when she couldn't see him.

    However, Zheng Shu Yi's "want to hug" emoji hadn't been sent yet, and Mr. Shi, who was extremely efficient, quickly replied with a solution: I asked Qin Shi Yue to come and help.

    Zheng Shu Yi: "..."

    Shi Yan, He is pressing her head and asking her to choose B.

    Zheng Shu Yi was a little depressed for a while, and accepted the arrangement of him.

    That's okay, at least it won't be boring if she has someone to accompany her.

    But Qin Shi Yue didn't think so.

    She was originally in the coffee shop downstairs of Yu You's company, and she was ready to meet by chance at any time.

    Being called here suddenly, who has considered her mood?

    When she rang the doorbell, she looked unlovable, but she didn't forget to call "little aunt".

    Thanks to Shi Yan's blessing, she suddenly grew up a generation, Zheng Shu Yi was a little flustered, and hooked her fingers at Qin Shi Yue.