CH-59

In most cases, watching a lover eat an innocuous little jealousy for oneself is actually a kind of small pleasure.

    In ordinary life, this seems to be the best proof that the other party cares about oneself, and one can taste special sweetness in jealousy, so there are always people who enjoy it.

    But Shi Yan was unwilling.

    Even if it was a trivial matter that wasn't even a misunderstanding, he didn't want Zheng Shu Yi to experience the grievance at that moment and the bitterness that spread during the process.

    Probably because he knew that feeling too well.

    Zheng Shu Yi naturally didn't think so much.

    When she heard Shi Yan say this, the anger that was bubbling up in her heart suddenly dissipated, and turned into a trickle of affection that flowed into her heart.

    "Don't talk nonsense, who's jealous." Zheng Shu Yi couldn't stop the corners of her mouth from rising, but she still insisted, "I just love your clothes, how expensive and beautiful they are, just ruined for nothing."

    Shi Yan looked at her Just as he was about to say something, his cell phone on the table rang suddenly.

    Shi Yan glanced at the caller ID and answered it.

    The call was from Song Lelan.

    "What are you doing?"

    Shi Yan: "Dining."

    Song Lelan: "Eat at home?"

    Shi Yan: "Outside."

    Song Lelan said "Oh, Dining with Yue Yue?"

    Shi Yan: "No. I don't stay with her."

    Song Lelan: "Then do you know where she went? There is no one at home, and no news."

    Shi Yan: "Not sure."

    When she get used to Shi Yan who can say two words, he will never With the style of saying three words, Song Lelan muttered to herself: "Every day she doesn't see anyone, and she doesn't do business. The sky is full of her footprints, and I don't know where she went."

    When Song Lelan was talking, the food happened to be served.

    Zheng Shu Yi stirred the noodles with chopsticks, looking at Shi Yan from time to time.

    Judging from the way he answered the phone, he seemed to be talking to his family, and he didn't care about the noodles in front of him at all.

    So Zheng Shu Yi lifted the bowl in front of him, and the chopsticks helped him mix it well.

    On the other end of the phone, Song Lelan heard that the environment around Shi Yan was a bit noisy, so she asked, "Who are you with?"

    Shi Yan's expression finally changed a little, he glanced at Zheng Shu Yi, who was hard at work making noodles, and his voice softened many.

    "Girlfriend."

    Hearing this, Zheng Shu Yi paused her hands, raised her head slightly, and asked in a low voice: "Who is calling you?"

  Shi Yan suddenly thought of something, stared into her eyes, and said with a smile: "My sister "

    "Oh . " Zheng Shu Yi nodded, "Got it, you say what you want, don't worry about me."

      After the words fell, Shi Yan held the phone in front of her, "Would you like to say hello?"

     Zheng Shu Yi looked terrified , immediately shook her head like a rattle, put down her chopsticks and waved her hands again and again, but didn't say a word.