CH-12

In the early morning, when the rain had just stopped, people from the magazine came to work one after another. They came in to shake their umbrellas and pat their clothes, bringing a gust of chill.

    Zheng Shu Yi didn't sleep well at night, and when she got up early, she found herself a little haggard, so she deliberately applied a mask for a while, and went out late, almost stepping into the office.

    She was not in good spirits, so she didn't notice that Qin Shi Yue looked at her several times.

    Although there was no evidence, Qin Shi Yue always felt that the person staying at Shi Yan's house last night was Zheng Shu Yi.

    Until noon, Qin Shi Yue went downstairs to get the lunch brought to her by her aunt. In the rest area, she heard a few people chatting.

    "Zheng Shu Yi is too miserable. Mingyu's manuscripts have been blocked several times."

    "I don't know if she offended someone."

    "It must be, her manuscripts are of high quality, and she has never been blocked by anyone. "

    "I think she has taken her computer with her every day after work these days, so she must have stayed up all night."

    "Yes, I feel like I've lost weight. It's so miserable."

    Qin Shi Yue pondered for a few minutes .

    She knew very well that Shi Yan arranged for her to come here because she had gone too far with her graduation work, and wanted to grind her temper.

    Since she was required to practice, naturally she would not reveal her identity and background, only a few senior executives of the magazine knew about it.

    Otherwise, if everyone favors her, she will just change to another place and become a princess and run amok.

    But experience belongs to experience, not without principles.

    With the status of the Shi family and the status of Shi Yan, they have always been used to being arrogant, so naturally they would not allow someone to treat and bully his little niece so harshly.

    She was miserable at home that day, and she didn't mean to target Zheng Shu Yi, but just wanted to leave this place quickly.

    But the result now at least shows that Shi Yan still protects her.

    Qin Shi Yue let out a long sigh of relief, because the boredom caused by going to work has dissipated a lot.

    At the same time, she was also sure that Xiao Jiaojiao who was at Shi Yan's house last night was definitely not Zheng Shu Yi.

    ——

    After Shi Yan's interview draft was over, Zheng Shu Yi finally relaxed a bit, and sent Shi Yan a message if he had nothing to do.

    For several days in a row, good morning, good afternoon, good night, never say a word.

    It's okay to read a few words to him.

    Although he never came back.

    So Zheng Shu Yi changed a note for him.

    Illiterate who can't type.

    This comforts herself, and her mood is much better.

    There was a regular meeting this afternoon. After the routine work report, Tang Yi said that there would be a press conference of Mingyu Bank the day after tomorrow.