CH-49

When sending the phrase "I'm thinking of you" to Shi Yan, Zheng Shu Yi was in a bit of a broken state of mind.

    Anyway, after being bombarded with screenshots of her chat records for so long, Zheng Shu Yi felt that there was no need for her to struggle anymore.

    And.....

    She felt that she was telling the truth just now, and she didn't deliberately act.

    She was thinking of him.

    But Shi Yan didn't reply to the news for a long time.

    So even though she was seeking truth from facts, Shi Yan was still embarrassed.

    Ugh.

    Zheng Shu Yi curled up on the sofa and sighed, not knowing what to do.

    Qin Shi Yue, who hadn't waited for a response for a long time, began to urge Zheng Shu Yi again.

    Qin Shi Yue: Did you ask?

    Qin Shi Yue: Ask him if he is free tomorrow.

    Only then did Zheng Shu Yi remember that he had forgotten about Qin Shi Yue.

    Zheng Shu Yi: Okay, let me ask now.

    Zheng Shu Yi: But why ask him out tomorrow?

    Qin Shi Yue: Look at the painting exhibition.

    Qin Shi Yue: I asked my friend to help me to get three tickets.

  Qin Shi Yue majored in Art Appreciation at University. Although she hadn't attended many classes and almost couldn't even finish the course, she felt that for a layman like Yu You, her little superficial ability to deal with the teacher was enough.

    At least it can bluff people and make Yu You feel that she is an artistic person.

    Zheng Shu Yi approached Yu You: Are you free tomorrow?

    After waiting for a long time, Yu You didn't respond to any message, so he was probably really busy.

    Zheng Shu Yi was not in a hurry, but Qin Shi Yue, who was holding the phone, was a little nervous.

    So much so that she didn't notice her mother talking to her.

    Song Lelan reached out and knocked on her phone, "Is it going to fall into the phone?"

    "Huh?" Qin Shi Yue looked up, "What?"

    "I'm asking you." Song Lelan said while stirring the spoon, "Your dad is going tomorrow Climbing, do you want to follow along, exercise more, you see you are sitting or lying down every day, and you rely on diet to keep fit, how can this work?"

    "I won't go." Qin Shi Yue said, "Who wants to go ? Go mountaineering with their old men."

    "What old men are not old men, speak well and have no rules." Song Lelan was a little angry when she heard it, but she wouldn't get angry over such a trivial matter, "And Jiang Heng and his group Child."

    "I won't go." Qin Shi Yue still insisted, "I have something to do tomorrow."

    Shi Yan put down his chopsticks and wiped his hands slowly with a towel, his tone was flat, but with a hint of sarcasm: "Can you have, What's the matter?"

    The usual Qin Shi Yue was used to his tone, so she couldn't refute, and didn't dare to say anything more.

    But today, she was eager to move, so she couldn't control her mouth much.