CH-42

Qin Shi Yue is a person who will never treat her badly no matter where she goes, even if the door is slammed by Shi Yan, it will not affect her mood of eating a special hotel suite for supper.

    She drank white wine, ate oysters, and did all the spa, so even if she watched a movie alone in the room, she felt it was a kind of enjoyment.

    But the retribution of intemperance always comes unexpectedly.

    At two or three o'clock at night, Qin Shi Yue finished watching the movie and was going to sleep, but felt a dull pain in her stomach.

    Stomach pain from time to time is also an old problem. She didn't care about it, and got under the covers after drinking some hot water.

    However, after tossing and turning on the bed for nearly two hours, the sheets were soaked with sweat.

    Qin Shi Yue opened her eyes in a daze, and took out her phone from under the pillow to check the time.

    It was four forty-five in the morning.

    It was the darkest time before dawn, and there was no light outside the window.

    Qin Shi Yue forced herself to close her eyes again, but her stomach became more and more uncomfortable, and the pain was magnified infinitely by the night.

    A few minutes later, Qin Shi Yue forced herself to sit up, after much deliberation, she still called Shi Yan.

    Unexpectedly, the other party quickly picked it up.

    "Uncle, are you still awake?"

    Shi Yan didn't answer her question.

    "What's the matter?"

    Qin Shi Yue was exhausted from being tortured, and she didn't have the heart to think about anything else. Her weak voice sounded like she was about to die, "My stomach hurts..."

    The man on the other end of the phone said impatiently: " Get dressed."

    Qin Shi Yue didn't hear clearly: "Huh? What?"

    "Get up and get dressed, I'll take you to the hospital."

  After hanging up the phone, Qin Shi Yue had just changed when the doorbell rang.

    She clutched her stomach and walked over to open the door, and saw that Shi Yan was dressed neatly, but it seemed that she was still wearing the same daytime outfit and hadn't changed.

    "Uncle, are you awake?"

    Shi Yan still didn't answer her question, looked at her pale face, frowned, and said, "Can you walk by yourself?"

    Qin Shi Yue drooped her eyelids and nodded, " It's okay."

    Shi Yan looked at her, sighed, turned around and squatted down.

    "Come up."

    ——The hotel was so quiet late at night that you could hear the wind outside.

    Qin Shi Yue lay on Shi Yan's back, and only at this close distance could he smell a faint smell of alcohol on Shi Yan's body.

    "Uncle, have you been drinking? Who are you with?"

    Shi Yan ignored her, only felt his clothes being tightly held by her, and he was gasping for breath.

    She was in a cold sweat from the pain, but Qin Shi Yue was still thinking that although her uncle usually looked cold, he was actually not a heartless person.