CH-39

With this car as the center, within a radius of one meter, in broad daylight, an invisible vacuum glass cover suddenly descended from the sky. With a "bang", the inside and outside become two worlds.

    The sky outside the "glass cover" is clear, but the air inside has been drained.

    The people in the glass cover, except for Shi Yan, all had their breathing rhythm disrupted by the sudden meeting.

    The driver looked at Qin Le Zhi, Qin Le Zhi looked at Zheng Shu Yi, Zheng Shu Yi looked at Shi Yan, and Yue Xing Zhou didn't even know who he should look at.

    A sense of suffocation came to his face.

    Probably only Shi Yan can breathe smoothly and think normally.

    Because of this, when Zheng Shu Yi found out that Shi Yan wanted to investigate the situation at the moment, her scalp went numb, and a thought popped into her mind: it's over.

    She has to confess her life here.

    But she opened her mouth, but her throat seemed to be choked, and she couldn't say anything.

    The breath of death emanating from this small space is so obvious that Chen Yueding can see it.

    As the host, she didn't understand what was happening at this moment, but she couldn't stand by and watch.

    When she just came out, she heard her old classmate say something about Zheng Shu Yi and Qin Le Zhi, and she just felt a headache.

    Now seeing several people gathered together again, she had no choice but to step forward to ease the situation.

    Through the car window, Chen Yueding said: "Shu Yi, that... I'm sorry today, I didn't take care of it well, I couldn't arrange it well, I'm really sorry, I..."

    "Ah." Zheng Shu Yi's mind was finally fixed by Chen Yueding The voice came back.

    Her eyes were still blurred, and it took her a long time to find the focus, "No, it's okay, I should apologize, I had trouble at your wedding."

    Shi Yan looked past Zheng Shu Yi, silently wandering between the two, and then fell On the group of onlookers behind Chen Yueding.

    There was such an incident at the wedding, some curious people followed to watch the fun, and naturally there were insiders who acted as commentators.

    "I'm not sure. It seems that the girl in the yellow dress said that the girl in the car got involved in someone else's marriage and became a mistress for some high-level executive. She was so angry that she left on the spot."

    "Is it the man in the car?"

    "Then Definitely not, how could it be possible at such a young age?"

    "What's the trouble now?"

    "No trouble, maybe someone's real boyfriend appeared and made an oolong, and now I'm embarrassed."

    "Oh, then this How will it end? If this kind of thing happened to me, I would have to tear the mouths of those people."

    The people who eat melons think that maybe someone in the know can come and mix in a few words, so they don't shy away from it, and their voices are not loud. small.

    Shi Yan heard about it.

    At the moment, Zheng Shu Yi was still talking to Chen Yueding.

    Chen Yueding poked her head into the car window, frowned, and said in a low voice: "I really didn't expect that she would pour dirty water on you in front of you. I don't know her well, so I'm really sorry. I'll definitely give it to you later. Make an apology."