4B: Eren's Tent (Eren x Reader)

I figured I might as well join Eren. I was already closer to him. Besides, I was scared that Levi may have actually kicked me out.

So, I crawled over to Eren's tent.

As I stepped inside, I found him laying there shirtless, one arm covering his eyes, the other beneath his blanket...

"Eren?" whispered (y/n). "Are you awake?"

Eren immediately removed his arm from his face and his hands from inside his blanket and stared at (y/n) with a shocked expression.

"(y/n)?" No way... I was literally just about to... cause of her too...

Without asking, she dropped her sleeping bag next to him and jumped inside. I'm pretty sure I just caught him touching himself... I wonder what or who he was thinking about!

"It started raining," she said, clearing her throat. "I hope you don't mind."

Though he was taken aback by her sudden arrival, Eren let out a smile. "Of course not. I was just... getting ready to sleep... yeah..."

Right.

(y/n) bit her lip at the sight of the gorgeous man before her. She wouldn't be opposed to watching him get busy either. She'd never seen anything like that before. The thought made her hot.

Seeing him lay so close to her, she wanted nothing more than to jump on top of him and make out.

Eren watched her curiously and a mischievous smirk flashed across his handsome face.

"What? Is your sleeping bag not comfortable enough? Do you want to sleep in my arms instead?"

(y/n)'s heart began to beat faster. That wasn't a bad idea at all. In fact, she would have loved to. From what she heard, not many boys liked to cuddle after all.

"Um... yes?" Oh fuck! I said that out loud!

Without missing a beat, Eren pulled his blanket lower. He was in a pair of black boxers. "Well, get in, then."

(y/n)'s face flushed. She was still drunk. And due to that, she felt she had more confidence than ever.

She removed herself from her sleeping bag and joined Eren in his. As soon as she lay down beside him, she felt his bulge on her backside. She blushed.

"Ah... sorry..." Eren spoke slowly. "I uh... can't help it."

"It's okay, Eren. I don't mind," she responded with a velvety voice. She felt his bulge grow bigger with each word spoken by her.

"Shit..." He suppressed a laugh.

As if to tease him further, she rolled her hips, grinding into him. "You good, Eren?"

"(y/n)," he growled. His arms tightened around her body, his face nestled in her neck. "If you do that, you'll have to face the consequences," he whispered dangerously in her ear.

(y/n) smirked to herself. She didn't mind, but she also figured, drunk sex with Eren was probably a bad idea.

"I like this," she said suddenly.

"What? Teasing me?"

"That too... but no. I meant, I like snuggling with you. It feels nice."

Eren didn't respond right away. "I like it too."

I could get used to this...

The next morning, (y/n) woke up before Eren. She shifted her body slightly to get up, but Eren pulled her closer to him. Oh right... we slept together. Fuck... Mikasa's going to kill me if she finds out. What was I thinking?

"It's the next day," she said softly.

"So?" he responded in barely a whisper. He had a sexy morning voice, (y/n) noted.

Her shoulders shook with laughter. "That means you've got to let me go."

"Nope."

(y/n) blushed. Both of them were no longer drunk, which meant everything Eren was doing now he was fully aware of it. She liked it, even though she couldn't get Mikasa out of her head.

She slowly slid his arms off of her and started sliding towards the edge of the sleeping bag. She was just about there when his strong, manly arms dragged her back toward him.

"Who said you could leave?" he asked with a sleepy voice.

"But the others will wake up soon. I need to leave before then."

"So what?" He opened his eyes to slits. "They won't care."

"Eren..."

Eren watched her for a moment, and then sighed. He smoothed a piece of hair behind her ear. "Fine."

Just as she got out of the tent, Levi emerged from his.

"(y/n)?" he questioned, an obvious frown forming on his lips. What the hell?

"It's not what you think, trust me," she muttered as she walked over to her clothes and started pulling her pants on. She was too busy looking at the ground to see Levi approach her from behind.

He lightly tapped her ass with his thigh. (y/n) gasped.

"Tell me," he said, his authoritative voice returning. "Why did you emerge out of Eren's tent looking all sexy like this?"

Levi thinks I'm sexy? "Um, it started to rain last night, and I was tipsy as hell and I literally crashed inside the first tent I saw. It just happened to be Eren's."

Levi raised a brow. "Is that all?"

(y/n) grinned. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Levi scoffed. "It's time to get moving, brat."

(y/n) realized just then, the reason Levi stood behind her was to prevent others from seeing (y/n) bent over and changing. Apparently, every single person in Levi's squad had their heads turned in her direction at that moment.

Fucking Levi, thought (y/n), smiling gratefully.