6: From All the Boys (Eren x Reader, Reiner x Reader, Jean x Reader)

For the next few days, to my better judgment, I started spending more and more time with Levi. I was so confused between Eren and Armin, and unlike all the others, Levi didn't really show too much affection towards me, and I think that kind of made me feel uneasy. 

So... as dumb as it may sound... I ended up vying for Levi's attention.

But then one day, he was called upon from the higher ups. 

Levi left, leaving all of us at Headquarters to fend for ourselves for two weeks. 

Some of the other boys had started to make their moves...

Jean was helping (y/n) in the kitchen, and Armin had just entered.

"Hey, (y/n)," he said to her, completely ignoring Jean who stood not two feet away. He placed an arm around her waist. "What are you making?"

"Cream of broccoli soup, my absolute favorite," she responded happily. She bumped Armin with her hips, causing him to chuckle. "Help me taste test?"

"Hell yeah." (y/n) stirred the pot of soup, allowing a little to remain at the edge of the wooden spoon. She lifted it towards Armin's lips and watched him as he licked it clean.

"It's delicious," he said.

Eren now entered the room and watched the two of them standing much too close to his liking by the stove. He also noticed Jean glaring at Armin, which confirmed Eren's suspicions of Armin trying to make a move on (y/n). He scoffed.

"Armin," said Eren bitterly. Armin turned to face him, a single brow up in question.

"Yes?"

"You're needed to help set the table."

"Sure thing." Armin lowered his head and gave (y/n) a quick kiss on the cheek as he left.

Jean and Eren both fumed. (y/n) continued to stir the pot of soup, her face burning.

***

That night, before they could be chained to their cellars by Gunther, who had yet to return from the stables, (y/n) and Eren finally a got a moment alone together

That night, before they could be chained to their cellars by Gunther, who had yet to return from the stables, (y/n) and Eren finally a got a moment alone together. While everyone had already head to bed, the two of them stayed back in the kitchen, each of them taking their sweet time cleaning up.

Last time I was alone with him, I was practically up a wall, (y/n) thought, her cheeks burning. I still don't know how I feel about everything.

Eren wiped down a final plate and tossed the rag into the trash. (y/n) watched him from the corner of her eyes, as he continued to place utensils and plates back into their proper cupboards, while she continued to wash the dishes in the sink. I wonder if he's still interested in me.

"I was thinking-," she started to say, breaking the silence. But Eren suddenly moved out of her line of sight. She heard the door close behind her. (y/n) sighed. He already left... Wow... I'm actually disappointed...