🍋7: Ereri (Eren x Reader x Levi)

~TW: LIME AHEAD~

I was so absorbed in who I wanted to sleep with that I didn't realize two weeks had already passed and it was already time for an expedition.

This was the expedition in which Eren and I had to prove ourselves to the higher ups that we would be allowed to stay in the Survey Corps with Commander Erwin and Levi. So, you can imagine how nervous I was the entire time. 

Just the night before, Eren had shifted into a titan without reason, destroying both my and his cellars. I almost got crushed beneath the rocks! 

Levi was absolutely livid when he found out what had happened. I thought he was going to kill Eren right there and then. But luckily, that didn't happen. It turned out Eren was under a lot of stress and his emotions were all over the place. I hoped it wasn't because of me...

I know I had been shamelessly flirting with everyone these weeks, but it couldn't possibly be the reason, right?

In any case, I ended up sleeping in Levi's room that night. I asked him to have sex with me just in case I died the next day in the mission, and I got ripped a new one. Not literally. But he got angry at me. He did say he wasn't opposed to it, but not under the circumstances I had provided. He said, once we returned from our mission, we would revisit my suggestion! I can't wait!

So, the next day, we set off to our mission. During this time, however, there was one thing that stood out the most. Out in Titan country, I ended up sharing a cabin with both Eren AND Levi. What luck! You can bet I took full advantage of the situation...

There were two beds. A two-person bed in the larger room, and a single-person bed in the small one. No couch. Not even a door separating the two rooms.

"Tch-, Hange, that bastard..." Levi muttered, knowing exactly what was going on.

The entire two weeks that Levi and Hange had spent together in Wall Sina just before the expedition, she had badgered him about the growing relationship between him and (y/n).

Putting two beds in a house for three people was her way of shoving Levi and (y/n) together, the same way you do with animals when you want them to mate. It was a pathetic, yet scientific approach, which was to be expected of Hange.

Eren was completely taken back by the situation, not knowing what was okay. Obviously, he didn't like the idea of sharing a bed with Captain Levi, or even (y/n) sharing it with him. Ideally, he'd share with (y/n), but lately he'd been second guessing his titan shifting powers, and the last thing he wanted was to endanger her again.

Levi sighed heavily, walking into the house, and starting to take off the many straps needed for the ODMGear.

"Choose your beds, brats," he muttered, not liking the idea of Eren sharing the bed with (y/n).

"Uh..." (y/n) looked between Levi and Eren, and she began to blush like crazy. Shit.

"I'll take the single bed," said Eren. "It's only reasonable and safer that way."

Both (y/n) and Levi were genuinely shocked by how logical and quick Eren's response was. (y/n) felt especially worried. Not only was she thrust in the most awkward of situations, having to choose between Eren or Levi, but she also couldn't help but feel how rejected and down Eren felt. And that worried her. Levi, on the other hand, felt secretly relieved.

As Eren approached his side of the room, he passed by (y/n), slowing down so she could hear his words, "Just don't do anything I wouldn't."

"No, wait," she said, grabbing him by the arm, now smiling mischievously. Screw that.