🍋22: Mental Torture (Eren x Reader)

~TW: LEMON AHEAD~

As you can guess, the next day wasn't rainbows and ponies, but my mistake did teach me something.

My feelings for Eren had never left.

I wonder how Eren would respond if I told him what I did last night...

The following morning (y/n) woke up, feeling slightly cold. She sat up, stretched, and looked to her side at Levi. Normally, he would be spooning her tightly, but that morning, he was scooched all the way towards the other end of the bed, facing outwards.

(y/n) frowned. Levi hadn't been in a talkative mood last night, and it looked like this morning wasn't going to be any different. She wondered if she did something wrong.

"Levi?" she started to speak slowly.

Levi slowly turned to face her; his eyes narrowed, showing no hint of emotion. "What is it?" he asked in a monotone.

(y/n) clenched her fists. I can't believe we finally had sex last night and now he's acting strangely distant?

"Did you sleep alright?" she asked out loud.

"It was fine," he responded. "You ought to get dressed and get back to your room, in case anyone comes down to wake you and... Eren."

(y/n) opened her mouth to respond, but something told her that it was probably in her best interest to keep it shut at that moment. She noticed the way he said Eren's name sounded off. She was obviously oblivious to the blunder she had made last night by calling Levi, Eren.

She reluctantly nodded, and threw the blanket off her, sitting on the edge of the bed facing away from him. She suddenly felt him shift behind her. She thought at first, he was getting closer to her, but she was wrong. He removed himself off the bed without another word.

(y/n) couldn't take it anymore. "Okay, what the hell's going on?"

Levi turned to face her; his face completely neutral. "What do you mean?"

"You're obviously acting strange right now."

Levi narrowed his eyes. "It's how I always am. I fail to see anything is different right now."

"We fucked last night," (y/n) snapped. "It was my first time too... aren't you going to say anything about it at all?"

Levi hesitated. "I asked you already last night if it hurt and you said no."

"Well, it did! At first... but then it was fine."

"So, what's the problem?"

(y/n)'s face turned scarlet. She was starting to fume. She didn't understand why Levi was acting this way. She expected him to be more affectionate, or at least happier, but what she was seeing right now was the complete opposite.

Something nagged at her deep down, though. Levi wouldn't act like that for no reason.

"What's going on? There's obviously something wrong right now. Can't we talk about it?"

Levi's lips twitched. "I told you already, nothing is wrong. I'm not sure if you were expecting something else. Or someone else for that matter."

(y/n)'s jaw dropped. No fucking way... I didn't... Wait... what the hell did I do last night...? I vaguely remember picturing Eren inside my head near the end, but Levi couldn't know about that... right?

Levi covered his face with a hand and pinched his eyebrows. He was clearly getting more frustrated by the moment. "Listen, I don't want to talk about it right now. Clearly you don't remember it yourself, so there's no point."