🍋21: First Time (Levi x Reader)

~TW: LEMON AHEAD~

It happened people...

I did it for the first time...

I don't even know what to say. It was amazing, but it also hurt. 

But... I also fucked up royally...

Levi had pulled her on top of him, and she looked down at him, looking intrigued. He softly ran his warm, slightly rough hands over her bare thighs.

"So, you really won't tell me more about that argument?" he murmured testily. She pouted again.

"Persistent jerk you are..." she mumbled under her breath. His large hands tightened on her thighs, telling her off, causing her to laugh. "There was a misunderstanding. Eren thought Jean took advantage of me in my sleep, and Jean didn't deny it."

Levi's grip on her thighs suddenly tightened, his nails digging into her skin.

"What?" That fucking Kirschtein...

"I can assure you nothing like that happened," (y/n) frowned, wincing slightly in pain.

"I hate to say this but I'm with Eren on this one. If I was there, Jean wouldn't get away with just a few bruises and cuts."

(y/n) scoffed. "Jean didn't really deserve that to be honest. Ever since the mission, I noticed he'd been off. He was just upset. I think both Eren and Jean have just been in a bad mood. The two just ended up taking out their anger on each other. Maybe that's why Armin stopped me and didn't intervene either." What am I even talking about...? I'm literally in bed with Levi and I'm talking about other guys.

Levi thought the same. "Tch, whatever."

Out of fear of him asking more questions, (y/n) slowly leaned over and pressed her lips softly to his. Her lips were slightly cold, though she was warming up already.

"It doesn't really matter, does it..." she whispered, and kissed him again. His hands were tracing up and down her legs again in a slow, steady rhythm. She pulled away a few inches again, but he wouldn't settle for a few swift kisses. He leaned forward and met her lips, locking her in instantly, making it clear he wasn't done with her for the night. 

As their tongues met it was like a burning desire ignited, as it often did when they kissed, eliminating the external cold of the cave-like chamber.

Her hands were placed feebly on his collar and neck, her strength leaving her for the moment in a way she could only allow with Levi present. Such vulnerability wasn't something she often permitted, except for times like now.

His grip grew steadily stronger as his desire for her did the same. His hands edged more and more to her hips and behind, feeling greedily.

As they kissed, she softly pulled him over to the side, so that he would be on top. He was now leaning over her, her brown hair spread across the pillow. She had her knees up, Levi in between her legs, their hips dangerously close together. His right hand was on her cheek, keeping her in place and keeping him steady as he was leaned over her. His other hand was running up her smooth leg towards her hips. He reached her black thong, of which the band was lacy. His fingers made their way under the band cheekily, so that he now could feel the side of her hip unhindered.

Her chest was heaving heavily due to their actions but also because of anticipation.

Levi's hands left her hip and neck to reach for the bottom of the black sweater of his she was wearing. His kissing slowed down for a second, waiting for her approval. She was quick to give her subtle nod as she continued to kiss him. Her stomach twirled as she sensed his lustful smirk at her consent. He slowly drew her shirt up, running his thumbs over her bare skin as he did. When he reached her collar, he pulled away slightly.