99

time skip

time skip.

I stepped out the shower after washing my hair. I'm really preparing myself to go into labor. It's like I can feel the shit coming. I've been cramping in a few spots, plus my date is coming. Beyoncé has had me walking around outside and shit, so I wouldn't be surprised if these kids shot out of me right here right now.

Beyoncé came in the bathroom and I looked at her. She knew to come lotion my body and stuff, but I need her to shave me. If i'm going into labor I can't be hairy. I'm pregnant so I haven't been going to get waxes. Beys too paranoid.

"Can you shave me please?"

"You're not even hairy for real Nic."

"So. It's still hair and there's gonna be someone between my legs."

"You trynna impress em?"

"No. I just don't want a bush. Come on." I grabbed the razor and scrub before mushing it in her chest. She was being all jealous when I was giving birth to Gisé, I don't need her doing that this time. I'm pushing two out, not one. Pretty sure I won't have the patience.

"Where we doing this at?"

"The bed, duh....Come on before I call Robyn."

"Mcht bruh."

"Exactly."

I walked ahead of her and got on the bed the best way I could. This tall ass fucking bed! I dislike her for this. I'm big as fuck trynna get up here, but I got it. She went to lock the door before pushing my legs open. I can't even see a thing, but I can feel it all. First she exfoliated. I taught her how to do all this not too long ago.

When she got to shaving I sighed. I still be paranoid because one wrong move and my pussy lip is gone.

"Ok i'm done."

"How?"

"I told you that you didn't have much. We literally had sex yesterday."

"Ok. It better not be shit there."

"It's not- what the fuck?"

"What?" I sat up the best way I could. "Did something just come out of me?"

"Yea..."

"Is it like water?"

"No it's like...gushy."

"Fuck...that's my mucus plug. Help me up, lotion my body. I'm going into labor soon."

"Really?!"

"Girl come on." I gave her a straight face and she ran to get my lotion. She was giddy while putting it on me and I sat there scared. Bitch. Two big ass heads are about to come out of me. Hell no.

When she finished she rushed to get the baby bags and put them in her car. I had her put my clothes on me while I sat there. There's no one for me to call really...besides Robyn and Lauren. But I don't wanna call them yet. I wanna talk to my mommy.