26

"Bubbi you look good, I told you it would be fly on you

"Bubbi you look good, I told you it would be fly on you." I smiled as Bey came out of the bathroom. I've been waiting for her for so damn long. And I thought that I took forever to get ready. This girl been in there for nearly two hours.

"Thank you. Can we go now?"

"You're rushing like you're not the one that just took all that time in the bathroom."

"Ok whatever. Let's go."

"Watch yourself."

I pointed at her with a raised eyebrow. She getting beside herself with talking to me any kind of way. I'll still smack her ass.

Robyn wants to have a best friend day even though we haven't did this shit in so long. But I guess it's worth it since we've been a bit busy. A break would be amazing. I took off of work for this so it better be fun.

We're going out to eat and to a movie. It's getting late so we need to hurry before our movie time. We have a few hours.

"Gimme kiss."

I groaned and turned to Beyoncé before I could even walk out the room. She's annoying when it comes to kisses. All she wants is a kiss, all damn day. I love kisses but give my lips a break. Jesus.

"Girl shut up." She grabbed my inner shoulder and pulled me into her. I looked up at her and let her devour my lips. All my lip gloss is gone because of her. I hope her mouth sticks together.

"Stop!" I clutched my legs. She was trying to stick her hand in my shorts. So weird. I was trying to grab her wrist but she was going deeper in and I couldn't. It tickled but I didn't want her to get me started. "Babbbeee. Please stop." Her fingers swiped my entrance and I almost doubled over. I really don't want to get started with her. Not right now.

Knowing i'm a lightweight, she does the most.

"Nooooo. Come on! We need to go guys, seriously."

"Shut up Rihanna." My eyes widened at Bey and she moved her hand before sniffing it. Why would she do that? Acting like my pussy stink.

"Don't tell her to shut up like that. Are you dumb? Stop talking to my bestie out the side of your neck." I pointed at her while I fixed my bottoms.

"Fuck her. She can stay here." Robyn mugged Bey and I chuckled. We all know that Rih doesn't mean it. Also we know that Beyoncé will really sit her ass down, which she did. "Come on Onika. We can have fun without her grumpy ass. Looking like a bottle of mustard with all that yellow on." I cackled and grabbed my phone. She can't be serious. That was funny as fuck.

"Beyoncé come on."

"No. Fuck her."

"If you don't come i'm not fucking you."

"So. You think I need you to fuck me? Act like you know me."

"Yooo! Word!?" I smiled and raised my eyebrows. Two can play that fucking game. She's gonna stop disrespecting me. "Say word so I know what's up witchu!" I'm yelling because she caught me off guard with that. I refuse to be treated like Kila. I'm not some running back hoe.