25

"Ouuuu Bubbi look at that, it'll be so fly on you. See if you can fit it." I stared at her with a straight face and she pouted. I've been trying shit on for her since we got in this mall.

All she want to do is record me and spend money. I tried telling her not to spend anything on me, but that didn't work. She like to do what she wanna do.

"Baby."

"Bubbi please. I know you like it." I do but I don't need her spending shit else. I'm ready to go eat my Mama food. Onika don't know but we're going to parents house. I've met her people and I want her to meet mine. They know about her because I talk about her all the time.

Mama is excited to meet her. I've been on the phone with Mama so many times when Onika was around. She's heard her talk and laugh. Then she'll tell me how happy she is to meet the girl that makes me happy.

I'm sure Onika is gonna shit bricks when she sees them, but oh well. Solange is most excited. She claims that my hoe phase is long overdue and I need to settle down. She act like i'm sooooo old. Onika is 24...I'm 26. Robyn baby ass is 23 now. Her birthday was like two months ago so she swear she the shit now. I don't know how old Lauren is, and honestly fuck her. Always wanna argue with me over Onika.

"Onika." I put the camera on her and she looked before rolling her neck. "I'm ready to go."

"Ion care. Get that camera off me."

I ended the video before saving it. She's annoying. I'm not trying on shit else.

"Here. Hold this." I grabbed her purse and she started walking ahead of me. Hopefully we going towards the door. "Yes we're leaving. Cry baby."

"Says you."

She stopped walking and gave me such a mean look. I just smiled and pecked her lips. I'm not trynna get hit. To others it may seem like she went sooo soft for me, but that's a lie. She's still the same Treasure I was picking with in the club. She just have her moments. I still get threatened and hit upside my head over certain stuff.

But I be chilling so I won't get hit.

I helped her load the trunk with all the bags and we got in. Immediately she connected her phone and started her shit. Pointing in my face and doing all that. It don't be nobody but Summer Walker, sometimes Jhene. I'm tired of them and her.

"Onika stop."

"I been hearing things and seeing things, so it seems you're moving on from me! Caught you on the scene with little miss thing and trust she really don't want beef!"

I rolled my eyes and stopped at a light. Praying that this ride sped up before the next song came on.

"I want better for you, moving forward. What's better for you than me?! Guess that's none of my concern anymore!"

"Oh my goddddd." I groaned and pulled into Mamas driveway. There were two extra cars out that let me know my aunts were here. Well damn. She meeting more than the main ones today. "Come on."

"Beyoncé. Stop playing with me. Where we at?"

"My Mama house."

"Helllll no! I look like a hoe!"

"No you don't baby. Just because you got a big ass and titties don't mean nothin."

"Oh my god. I can't believe you're doing this." She sighed before getting out after me. This is gonna be amazing. I can already feel Mamas smile. Solange probably gonna be annoying. Constantly asking questions and shit. "What if they don't like me?"

"They'll love you."

"Yea right. Treys people didn't like me."

"Well this isn't Treys people. I told you my mama and my sister are my babies."