11

"Treasure."

"What Beyoncé?"

"I miss you girl."

"Bye."

She hung up. This the third fucking time. I'm about to start acting delusional. How you let somebody get attached to you and then say fuck em? Like what? I don't like that.

I done ate her pussy, and it was good. So she's definitely about to stop playing with me. Plus i'm not having sex because it doesn't feel right. She's set a higher standard and we haven't even fucked yet. Heavy on the yet.

So I called Robyn. She answered laughing hard and I wanted to hang up so bad. But I know she with Treasure.

"Tell your fucking best friend to stop playing with me!" I yelled. It went silent and I was waiting for a response.

"She said to leave her alone because you only want one thing and she isn't giving it to you. She aslo called you a fuck ass nigga."

"How she gon say that when I been under her for a month? Only reason I said fuck her was because she wanna be a hoe. All in niggas face at the club and shit. What the fuck."

It went silent again and I figured she been muting me. Dumb ass, she know I hate that.

"She said whatever because you still fucked somebody else that same night and all she was doing was having a conversation."

I groaned because I did fuck Zyzy that night. Did I cum? No. But she did, multiple times. I'm throbbing, once again because of her.

"Ok and tell her Bubbi is sorry. I was upset baby."

"She said fuck you."

"Oh my god. I'm coming."

"You'll be mad, don't come."

I hung up and headed that way. Every time Robyn say she got company don't nobody be there. Just be lying. And why would I be mad? Treasure just doing that because she mad, i'm not. I understand why she's mad.

When I pulled up I could see her lights on from the window. They wide awake.

Robyn opened the door before I could knock and I stepped in. Why when I don't believe her, it's really somebody here? A dude was on the couch next to Treasure and she was smiling at him. The same dude she said happy birthday to in that post.

"You sucked my dick and all in his face. That's nasty T."

"You fucked a bitch with my pussy on your tongue. Now that's nasty."

The guy was looking back and forth between us before frowning at T. She looked up at him like it wasn't shit.

"Treasure you dead ass?"

"What you think?"

"So you fucking other people?"

"I'm not fucking nobody. Not even you."

"Ight." He hushed and sat back. Pussy. Something would've happened if that was me. I stood in front of the both of them and stared at her. Treasure got me soooo fucked up.

"Cmere T."

"No."

"You heard what I said." I walked to her room and sat there. She'll get up eventually. I'll go get her my damn self. "You got twenty seconds shawty."

I closed the door and laid in her bed. Robyn better warn her. As soon as I was getting up she opened the door.

"Oh ok."