60

"Beyoncé!"

"Beyoncé!"

"Mm?"

This girl. She just woke up and she's staring into space with her head resting in her hand. This is an every morning thing. She acts as if she's working a 9-5 mowing lawns.

Me on the other hand being super tired from working cases all night. I actually have to go to the firm this morning to turn in some things to Ms.Hicks. I've graduated college and all so there's some stuff she needs now. It'll be quick but I still have errands to run. Get stuff for around the house.

I've got Bey learning to cook and stuff, so I feel like i'm accomplishing something really important. Since everyone feels like she can't do it. I got my baby, she'll be proving them wrong. I'm really making her do it because i'm still kind of upset. She's gonna be learning to do a whole lot fucking with me.

Beyonce has officially made it to the middle of me. I'm not really happy with her but I can never be super mad at her either. So she gets what I give whenever I give it.

"Get the fuck up before I push you off the chair my nigga."

"Mcht, who you talking to?" She stood up while wiping her face. Better not start that shit because i'll really go back and forth with her today. I have the energy. "Don't start with me Tanya. I'm tired as fuck."

"I don't care. Get my baby so I can get ready to go. You know she's gonna cry."

"Bruhhh."

"Youn wanna take care of your child or something? Cause I can get somebody else to do it."

"Bruh shut the fuck up. Imma take care of my child so chill out with all that. You been being real petty and childish, you better fucking be cool."

"Stop talking so much shit. Get her. Now." I handed her over and walked away. Now I have to get ready to go. This is not the morning. I'll air all this shit out.

"Yo, you doing too much shorty."

"Shut up." I went inside the closet to find my sweat suit. It's getting so cold outside, that's how I know my birthday coming up. Not being pregnant for my birthday is the best thing ever. I'm about to turn the fuck up.

After I found my suit, I decided to wear the tennis shoes I bought but never wore. There's so many shoes in here that i've yet to touch. It's insane. I need to give them away to Ming. Real bad.

My phone started ringing and walked out to get it. Bey had already answered and I mugged her. She don't see me answering her phone when that girl call about that baby. Because i'm not bitter. Plus she said it has nothing to do with me so i'm gonna stick with that. She better not ask me for any type of help nor advice.

"What you calling her for?"

I watched her talk without even wondering who it is. They must be somebody close because they're calling my number this early.