66

"Where you going?"

"Where you going?"

"I have business baby."

She thinks i'm dumb. Trying to hide who she has business with. Once again, she knows I don't care but still finds a way to make me. Her lying and being sneaky is what makes me care.

Lately she's been really annoying. Whether she's trying to be all quiet about her other child or on the phone with Kila about this building. I don't know if she's trying to get back at me because of the Trey thing or not. But she better think smart and not hard before her feelings are hurt.

"With?"

"Baby."

I asked her twice who she was starting a new deal with and she didn't say anything. Usually she's going off at the mouth about something new. Now she's mute. Acting like I don't already know. My dummy.

"No cause you're about to piss me off." I mushed her up and she stood straight. I'm laying in the bed with Gisé under me because she's sick. And her other parent want to piss me off early this morning. "Move Beyoncé. I don't even care no more."

"You say that all the time then act like this."

"Cause you make me. All you gotta do is be straight up with me cause you KNOW I don't give a fuck. But instead you be all suspicions which makes me act like this. When I start being suspicious you wanna jump down a bitch throat. Go to work Beyoncé leave me alone." I rolled on my side and adjusted Gisé differently.

She puts herself in unnecessary situations.

"Mammmaassss."

"Move."

"Stop it. I'm sorry alright? Gimme kiss and imma tell you."

"You should've been told me. Fuck ass nigga." I rolled over so she could see me and puckered my lips. I'm a sucka. "Now tell me before I squeeze your dick off. And whoever you're about to go fuck won't get shit." Now i'm picking with her. I know she's going to work.

"I'm not doing anything like that love. It's Kila and her parents. Remember when she called about getting a building off her mom? Today is the day we scheduled for me to look at it and confirm if I want it or not. That's it T."

"And you couldn't just tell me that the first time? Acting like I didn't know this shit already. Making stuff hard on yourself."

"You're right baby. I'm sorry. I just thought you would get upset about it, that's my fault."

"Ok. Be straight with me. That's all I ask because you won't see me being sneaky over anything."

"I apologize. Gimme kiss."

"Bey." I sighed and let her kiss me. She needs to leave before she ends up late. Know how much she hates being late because it shows unprofessionalism. Don't have to time for her mouth. "I love you. Call me when you can."