64

It's my fucking birthday

It's my fucking birthday. I'm 27!!! About to take 27 shots of henny. I miss my reckless henny drinking days. It's been a minute. Now i'm planning a one year old birthday party on my birthday. It's crazy how things have changed in so little time. I'm fucked up about this shit. But I love my fat mama and big daddy to death.

Even though they can work my nerves sometimes.

"Delete it."

"I'm not deleting anything I post Beyoncé. Get off my phone."

I got off of Robyn's bed and went to her kitchen. I'm in love with the architecture of her house. It's so fucking cool. Just the way she said she would have it when we were kids. I love how she's living the life she earned.

"Onika yo titties is out. You think that's appropriate?"

"It wasn't meant to be appropriate." I got a cup and filled it up with ice from her fridge. Just sit my cup under it and it filled up. That's some good shit. I'm buying one of these fridges immediately. Her house is so gadgety.

"Alright. We'll see about that when I see you."

"Bye." I hung up and shook ice in my mouth. Robyn was laid up in her bed so I laid next to her. She just woke up so she has to lay there for some time. I let her roll on me and lay in my chest while rubbing her eyes. My first baby.

"What are we doing today?"

"We're going out later tonight but I want to go somewhere that my baby can go." It wouldn't make sense if I didn't. My baby deserves to celebrate my birthday with everyone else. And because she can't drink and shit, we're gonna do something else.

"Ok. Give me a time and stuff."

I just played in her hair while she yawned. When she called me to come over I wasn't even surprised. It's been such a long minute since we've hung out like this. I missed her so much. We've all been so busy with work that we only have time for small face time calls. And that's never enough. Especially because we went from living together and seeing each other everyday, to separating and barely seeing each other.

It's really heartbreaking.

My phone started ringing again and I ignored it. She needs to leave me alone. Acting like the whole world can see my titties. This girl has posted my pussy before!!! Even though they couldn't see my face, it's the fact that I know it was mine. That's way worse than my titties that have a bra on them.

After my phone it was Robyn's. She rolled over and grabbed it before shaking her head and showing me. Of course she's gonna answer. She got back on my boobs and the face time connected through. Now she know she's petty for getting back in my titties. Bey hates the image of us being sexual.

"Come open this door Robyn. Get off her like that before I beat both y'all asses."

"Fuck you Beyoncé." I pushed Robs face in my boobs before letting go. She chuckled and got up to open the door. Now she better not come in here starting shit because i'm gonna smack her ass.