17

I'm going nuts. Robyn and this pregnancy shit is killing me. She said the baby father isn't someone that would take care of a child for real. He tried to make her abort it but she doesn't believe in that. More so our parents. So they came to an agreement that he would simply not be around.

I told her fuck him and i'll be the baby father. I'm gonna be the god mother anyway. Yes I claimed that spot because who the hell else would? And if they did, fuck em.

With Rih being the crybaby she is, these hormones are tearing her the fuck down. She's been crying in my neck for the past two hours. I'm not trying to make her even more upset so i'm just dealing with it. Rubbing her back and using my phone with my other hand. I don't even know why she's crying. Just woke up with it.

Beyoncé is holding onto my waist under the cover so I can't move. These two tricks, are about to be in Robyn's room away from me. Lauren said she was coming over later so I have to prepare to deal with all they asses. And I think Momma is driving down here.

It's gonna be a full house.

I'm gonna leave all they ass and go get drunk tonight. It's been too long. And now that Robyn is pregnant, we gotta do it on our own. My poor bitch. I know she mad about that.

I have to go to class in an hour and then work right after. I'm really gonna be busy all day.

"Nika.....Can you cook for me?"

"I can't cook because I don't have time. Y'all really need to get off me so I can get ready." I sat up and both of them groaned. Beyoncé is sleep so she for sure need to get her ass up. She's about to deal with Robyn while i'm gone and she better not leave. I'll beat her ass if she leaves my best friend here alone. "Get up Bey."

"Mmm mm." She put her hand on my boob and I smacked it away. Doing too much. "Mannn stop Treasure. Lay back down."

"No. I got stuff to do today. Come on y'all get up." I mushed both of their heads and rolled to the end of the bed.

"I don't want you to go Nini."

"Beyoncé will be with you while i'm gone. It won't even feel like i'm gone."

"That's worse. Why would you leave me with her?"

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. They just like to use me for cuddles or food. Ain't shit asses. They were arguing so I closed the door because don't nobody wanna hear all that. Especially Robyn's whinny ass voice.

They kept at it all while I was showering and getting ready. When I walked out in my scrubs, they both looked at me. I'm not getting in the middle of that.

"Tell her it's not my fault i'm pregnant!"

"How it ain't your fault? You the one was fucking with no protection like you just infertile."

I sighed and put my shoes on before grabbing my bag and keys. I'm not dealing with this, it's too early. They were too busy arguing that they didn't even notice I left out the room. Before I could get out the door, they were both running to me.

"Why would leave without saying anything?" Robyn was first to hug me and kiss the side of my mouth. I said my byes to her and she went back to my room. Like she doesn't have her own. Damn.

"So you just gon leave?" Beyoncé licked her lips and walked me against the door. Once again, doing too much. Waisting time when I can be on the way to this college.

"Y'all were arguing Bubbi and I have to go."

"You could've said shut the fuck up. What's different about today?"