96

"You a fucking freak Nic

"You a fucking freak Nic." Beyoncé grabbed my boob and I shook my head. All I said was that her dick is the right size for my mouth. It's just like...really thick. It stretches me out in the right way and chokes me well too.

We're supposed to be going to the beach and I really like what I have on. It's so cute! Robyn made it for me a little while ago and I finally have a reason to wear it. She said that she'll kill us if we wore any other brand. It sucks that I haven't been talking to her. Really makes me wanna cry all fucking day and night. But Bey keeps saying let it go and don't dwell on it. That she'll see her wrongs and eventually come around. But what if i'm the one that's wrong?

On top of her I still have my parents. Haven't talked to them since they made Ming go home. That shit broke my whole heart and it still does when I think about it. Ming has been texting me about fixing things but I just don't know how. I didn't do anything. She agrees that I didn't and said that she's been trying to prove that but they aren't trying to hear it.

Caiah won't even text me back. That shit is killing me more than they think because I keep quiet and act like I don't care. It's taking me down slowly. Those are my siblings and they're taken away from me over something so dumb. It's a different type of hurt because my sister was looking forward to staying with me until she went to college. I don't fucking know.

"Cmere."

"Ow! Let my titty go!" I pushed her hand. Girl was pulling me by my boob. Like who does that? "Could've simply-"

"Don't start. Just cmere."

I walked towards her and she held my stomach. The way i'm starting to show quicker is really scary. I've been denying the whole twin and triplet thing but it really looks like it. When we get back home we have an appointment and then they'll be able to tell me. Before, I didn't wanna know because I wanted it to be a surprise, but now I NEED to know.

"Hopefully my baby look like me."

"One of 'em will."

"Beyoncé it's only one, stop."

"It's two."

"One."

"I know it's two."

I frowned at her and she poked my cheek. How am I gonna take care of two babies at once? One top of clingy ass Gisé and sensitive Vontaè. Those are my babies man.

"Well we'll see when we get back."

"Bet. Gimme kiss stink."

I grabbed her face and leaned down to peck her lips. I'm not about to have sex because we've been doing that since we loaded that jet. Literally stopped at 4am this morning. I've been wilding.

"You ready?"

"Yea." I pushed her hair back and rubbed her lips. My favorite thing about her is her. Every single part. I'm loving her bikini top because usually she'll wear a sports top. "I wanna eat first."