88

just wanted to give thanks to the editing barbs😭they be eating dooowwwnnn

"Where you going?" I grabbed Onikas waist and stopped her from getting out of bed

"Where you going?" I grabbed Onikas waist and stopped her from getting out of bed. She was at work until midnight. From 12pm until 12am. My baby know she tired. Always trying to move around like she got a mission to finish.

"Gise is crying."

"She'll stop, don't bother her. That'll make her go harder." Seriously. She so dramatic she just be crying in the morning and then she'll stop once she realize nobody is coming. Us going in there will just make her cry harder.

"Bey let go. I miss my baby."

"And I miss you."

"Bey I haven't seen my baby since yesterday, let me go."

I sighed heavily and dramatically rolled away from her. Always giving me up for them like they going somewhere. I'm way older than them and I can die so soon. She don't care. Once i'm gone she'll wish she appreciated these moments. Bubble butt.

"Stop being like that, i'm coming right back." She came around and straddled my lap. I pulled her down to my chest so she couldn't move. Now she done fucked up because i'm not letting go at all. "Bubbi."

"No."

"Girl." She sighed and relaxed her body. It's best she does that because i'm not backing down.

"I missed you so much." I started thrusting forward and she smacked her lips. I'm real horny too, it's been a minute. She been being verryyy distant. Either it's work or the kids and never me. "Gimme kiss."

"Look at me so I can. I can't kiss you when you won't even let me go either."

"Mcht." I loosened my hold and she sat up before kissing my lips. It felt good, like she want the same thing I want. Which is making me more excited. "Baby....let's have sex. I miss you."

"Go lock the door." She rolled off of me and I jumped out the bed so quick. That's all I needed to hear. I swear she know how to make my day so much better. "Are you gonna fuck my face?" She was laying on her back with such a big smile. Finna burst her bubble.

"Nope. You can fuck mine."

"I'm not sitting on your face unless you fuck mine."

"Well I guess i'm finna fuck that pussy up." I hopped on the bed between her legs. Her whole face fell and she folded her arms. She always want me to nut in her mouth. But I can't really say anything because I want her to nut in mine, which she finna do. I always eat it before I beat it, so she can't say nothing.

I pulled her tights down slowly and she helped me by lifting up. She was freshly waxed and I smiled. So she finna let me fuck it up right after the wax? I love her.

"When you go?"

"Two days ago."

"Mcht so you been went? Why you ain't tell me?"