46

I'm so happy

I'm so happy.

This water finally broke!!

Now i'm not happy that my baby is in pain but they get it. We're about to meet my baby girl. I've been ready for this moment since we were told the gender.

"Beyoncé you keep dancing like the shit is funny."

"I'm sorry." I stopped and looked over at her. She wanna cry so bad, but don't wanna do it in front of us. I'm gonna get her to crack one day. Tired of her holding back on me.

We've been chilling in this hospital for a few hours now. Even though her water broke, they saying she's not dilated enough. Whatever that means. Something with her cooch though. I know that much. This man keep going under her cover and shit, making me mad. Like do you wanna keep looking at her coochie or something?

"Momma I can't do this yo. Like it feel like she pushing down in one spot. I'm ready to cut this little bi- jesus." She took a deep breath and turned her head. I know she almost called my baby a bitch again.

Onika be acting bipolar sometimes. Last time she called my baby a bitch was an accident. She was standing in the kitchen and I just walked by and poked her stomach. I guess baby girl kicked really hard and it caught her off guard. It was so loud too. I felt bad for my little baby. But it wasn't purposely.

"Gon head cry, baby. I know you want to." Carol rubbed her forehead and I heard a whimper. Damn, it hurt that had? This whole pregnancy journey has taught me a lot about women. I appreciate a whole lot more.

It was my turn to get up so I got in the bed with her. Any time I feel like she can't take it, I lay with her. She's really been telling us to leave her alone. That's why I was on the other side of the room.

"I need like three shots after this shit. I swear."

I chuckled and rubbed her stomach but stopped when I felt baby kick. Oops. It's like she's wide awake and ready to come out. My baby stomach look like a human trying to break through. It look all deformed and shit. We got a little alien baby.

"If they don't hurry she gon come out on her own, shit."

"Any names?"

"Ain't nobody worried about names right now. This baby can come out unknown for all I care. As long as she's out."

She just talking shit because she was just down my throat about a name. We had a whole debate because I said to wait until we got in the hospital and she was ready to find names early.

"Call that doctor and tell him to come check this shit. I'm so sorry momma but this is really killing me." She exhaled deeply and Carol went to get the doctor.

Two came in and went under her cover while I mugged. It don't take four eyes to see if that baby ready to come out. They doing too much. She already don't want them all up in her shit.