90

Not gonna lie, I forgot she was pregnant

Not gonna lie, I forgot she was pregnant. The way she told me was odd because she was mad about me messing with her. So when she said it, it flew across my mind. Now a week later she's throwing up everywhere and i'm shook. This is veerrrryyy different than the first time. She used to gag and nothing come up but now, she's gagging and everything is coming up. I'm disgusted. Honestly.

"Baby just....go to the toilet or something."

"Shut the fuck up talking to me before I dunk your head in the toilet. How about that?" She grumbled from her arms and I made a nasty face. Bruh. It feel like i'm about to throw up now, just watching her. Like, I don't want to leave her because she's my pregnant girlfriend but damn, this is nasty. "Go get me some water." She sat up off her stomach and wiped her mouth. I never moved quicker. Anything to get away for a second. She isn't throwing up at this very moment but she's gagging which will soon turn into it. So the kitchen is where I ran.

In the kitchen was Caiah and Ming at the island.

"How's y'all's day going?" I sat with them to take up time. They looked at me funny though before laughing. I'm sure they know what i'm doing so they need to just go along with it. Save me for a second.

"She that bad?"

"Bruuhhh like it's insane. Every five fucking minutes." I went to the fridge and grabbed her a water. They were just laughing at my pain. I'm not the only one that deals with her shit because I haven't been home. Work has been a bitch this week. I have to deal with building inspections and remodeling. It's exhausting. "But that's gon be on y'all today cause I gotta go."

"Bullshit. I'm going out with Makayla today." Caiah walked away and Ming just raised her eyebrows at me. She'll be the one to be here but still ignore my baby. I don't need that because then Onika will be ready to fight. Me. All because I left her here with them. Then Robyn will come ready to jump because I left her pregnant best friend. They're annoying.

"Bring me my fucking water!!"

"Coming mamas!!" I ran. Really just risked my life taking too long. She was just sitting up in the bed staring when I walked in. Her face looked so damn pale, but that's just from the nausea. We used to panic over that when she was pregnant with Gisé and went to the doctor a couple times. They just sent her home each time. "Here stink." I opened the water and gave it to her. She barely drank some before sitting it down. "Drink some more."

"No. Move."

"Onika you gotta drink it."

"I just tried, move." She mushed me back and I grabbed her arm quickly. Now she doing too much, wanna get touchy and shit. "I'm not playing."

"Me neither Onika, drink the fucking water. You think we wanna hear you gag and curse all damn day?" I looked at her with a frown and she grabbed the water again. Now if it come up i'm gonna be mad at my damn self. So we gon pray that it doesn't. "That's better?"