73

Continued

"Onika."

"Mmm?"

She stuck. Thought her ass was dead cause of how still she is. I know she in a bliss cause this shit felt so good. Her pussy so tight and warm, I was finna moan her name so many times. But she wasn't finna hold that above my head. It's been a minute since i've done that.

I keep feeling her clench around me so either she's still cumming or she doesn't know she's doing that. The way her eyes were rolled back, she's still cumming. I came so much, I know she filled to the brim.

Her orgasm was strong, she still going through it. I rubbed her back as she twitched and waited for it to stop. Her lip still in her mouth and her eyebrows knitted tight. I started stroking every few seconds to help her with it. The best strokes for me are the ones that help us ride out our nuts. Them feel the best.

I knew it was over when she moaned in my ear. All her moans finally coming out in one. Never knew she could be that silent during sex. My baby barely made noise unless it was low whines and whimpers. But now she gotta release it. It was building up in her throat.

"Uhhh fuckkkkuhhh." Her head fell in my neck and I rubbed her butt before smacking it. Shaking it in my hands and squeezing. It was making her move on my dick and it felt good.

She grunted each time I moved inside her and I rocked her again. I just made myself hard. I bounced her slowly as she laid there, whimpering. The wetness from our cum made it feel so much better, my eyes rolled back. I moved her body to the side of me, but kept her right on my dick.

It didn't take long for my nut to build up, and I pushed her all the way down on me. Her legs started to shake but I held it. Shooting my load inside her again, feeling it roll down. She full. I want see it come out when I pull out.

I reached over and grabbed a phone off the dresser, it's hers. The camera was all I went to and hit record. Putting it on her face and zooming in. She look like she overdosed.

I don't think I should say that since it's happened before.....Anyways.

I put the camera on her pussy and made sure the camera was right before I pulled out. All that stickiness. She started whimpering and whining making me look at her. Tears were rolling down her red face. I kept the camera on her pussy though.

"You look so sexy mama."

I slid from under her and went to the end of the bed. Positioning the camera there and sticking my tongue out so it could see me lick her up. She jumped as I licked through her folds and lapped together and the cum between her. I smiled while she was groaning.

Once she was clean I got up, flipping the camera on her. I stood at the end of the bed as she laid there and smacked her ass.

"Get up and clean your mess." She so out of there. But she got up for this. It took a minute and I grabbed her hair tight holding her head back. The internet gon love this. She stuck her tongue out and I let her hair go, controlling the camera while slapping my dick on her face. "You want it?"