37

"I love you

"I love you."

"Mmhmm."

"I said I love you."

"I love you too Bubbi."

I rubbed her stomach while she stood in the mirror stretching. She just woke up and the lights in her house are so damn bright. They complain about them everyday like they can't just dim em. The shit hurt when you first wake up.

She started brushing her teeth and I stood against her butt. It's so early I know she not with the shit. But i'm tired and touchy right now.

"Bubbi move."

I'm tired as hell too, I just wanna be up under her. If we didn't have to get up, I would be face deep in those titties right now. So she needs to accept that.

"At least step back a little please." She reached back to rub my face and I did as she asked. Her hand stayed on my face as she moved around to get ready. I love when she rub on me, it feels good. "We can tell them about the baby today after court."

I opened my eyes and she was standing right in front of me, staring in my face. It made me smile a little and I kissed her because finally. She's three months and I don't think it should go on any longer without them knowing.

We both started to move around getting ready and soon Robyn came in. Her face looked so tired but I noticed a hickey on her neck.

"Bitch."

"I had a time last night...don't ask." She went into Onikas bathroom closet and grabbed her flat irons before leaving. We all know that Robyn get around but for her to allow a hickey is crazy. That mean she's serious.

No way she's gonna let a nigga mark her body and not see no type of future interactions. Rih just isn't like that.

I started putting my clothes on and Onika was staring at me. She's about to be nasty and I don't have time because she's not gonna do anything. Just let me get hard and walk away. Being pregnant makes her horny but she still doesn't have sex like that. Which is weird because if i'm horny imma want to fuck period.

"Gone on Onika."

"Don't tell me what to do. Let me suck your dick."

"No. We don't got all day."

"So. I can make you cum in five minutes. Wanna bet?"

"No because I know you can. Leave me alone." I left out the bathroom in my underwear because I obviously can't get dressed in front of her. Little freak head. "Baby bring my belt!"

She brought it to me and I straight faced her. She not even dressed. Got her shirt rolled on top of her stomach and her panties on. The fuck is she doing?

We gotta be at the court in an hour.

After I put my shoes on I went in there to help her. It shouldn't take this damn long to put something on.