26

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

"What the fuck do you mean by that? You can't just go around accusing her just because of her hatred towards Crystal!"

I grip his collar tightly "Why the hell would I accuse her?she is my sister!!! But she has to pay the price for what she did Damien!!"

He shook his head rapidly pushing me away "No no! She is innocent Ivan, what prove do you have that she is responsible?"

"A video was sent to me and also a letter. I grew up with Vera so I know her handwriting very well, and the house where she hid them in the video was the house I gifted her on her birthday years ago. What more evidence do you need Damien? It all points to her"

He tugs hard on his hair "Fuck! How could she be so stupid. Everyone knew she hated Crystal, she shouldn't have pushed through with her plans"

"I have no time for your bullshit I have to get them back"

He nods slowly "Promise me you would let me see her one last time before ending her"

I suck in a deep breath "Crystal will be in charge of their death and I know she won't show Mercy"

I don't give him a second to respond and walk out of the room, getting outside I got into the awaiting car.

"Drive faster Kostas!" I yelled at him knowing that it's a two hours drive to the mansion.

"Yes don"

"Sir, Annalise maja's niece is also involved" martakis says.

I nod "I knew from the moment I saw her at the cemetery, it was obvious that she was being pretentious. I put a tracker on lebedev car and based on it they are on their way to the mansion"

"Sir, what do you plan to do with the both of them?Ma Vera is your sister after all, will you show Mercy to her?"

"Bringing harm to my family is a death wish for whosoever does it"

We arrived at the mansion about one hour thirty minutes and I got down from the car. The three other vans parks too and all the men stepped down, I clench my fist tightly and saw lebedev car parked outside.

"Shit!" One of Vera's men shouted and started firing bullets at us and the other men joined in soon.

Bullet's were shot, dead bodies littered on the floor and when all Vera men was dead we make our way into the house.

A bullet was shot at me but with my fast reflexes I was able to dodge it,I throw my dagger and aimed it on his throat and it lands directly on it. He falls with a thud and I make my way up the stairs,a gasp was heard and I look forward and saw it was Vera, beside her stood Annalise. Two men stood behind them, one carrying Crystal and the other hold two unconscious drystan and Yulia.

"Brother" she smirks.

I clench my fist in anger and take a step forward. Just then Crystal was placed down on her feet and a blade was pierced through her shoulder and she immediately passed out.

I growled stepping forward and grab Annalise who dared to stab Crystal and twist her hand back and she cries out in pain,I slam her head to the nearest wall knocking her out.

Vera burst into laughter and I turned around and saw she pointed a gun directly on Yulia's temple and the two men was already dead.

"Stay back! you ruined my plans Ivan!"She screams.

"Drop the gun Vera"

"No!!! this bastard in my arms was birth by Crystal!!she deserves to die"

I take careful steps forward "What do you desire to have vera?"