Shopping

The dresses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flame's POV

"Flame, baby wake up." I slap away the hand that was shaking me, I turn onto my side with my back facing the intruder. I feel something heavy on my side. "Ooph." I open my eyes and see Dalton sitting on my waist, I move around till I'm lying on my back. "Mommy, get ready!" Layton shouts, I groan and close my eyes, attempting to fall asleep again.

"Flame, you better not be in bed!!" Nicole's voice rings through the house. "I'm not in bed" I yell back, I sit up and rub my eyes. The boys run off leaving me alone to get ready. Today Nicole and I were going to go dress shopping since the wedding's in a couple of days. Dalton and Layton are the ring bearers and Hope is the flower girl along with my niece Hazel (Jace's daughter). Lucy, Hazel, Hannah, my gamma female Lily, my cousin Amelia as the other bridesmaids.

I throw on a grey sweater that hangs off of one shoulder and black leggings with red flats, I apply a little bit of mascara and eyeliner. I grab my keys and my phone and head downstairs where the girls were waiting for me. "Finally." Nicole exclaims, I roll my eyes and grab a granola bar for breakfast. I kiss the boys's foreheads and give Ryder a peck, I wave and drive off towards the mall.

We walk into a dress shop and I look up at the ceiling. We've been here for 4 hours and I am ready to yell at the next person who complains that there aren't any good dresses. I complain to Aiyana, she yips in reply and I smile. "Hey, that one looks a-ma-zing!" Nicole shouts causing many people to stop and stare at us, I smile at them and glare a Nicole who just shrugs.

We follow Nicole to a beautiful red dress, it is tight around the breast and torso then it loosens up. Their are lots of sequins on the breast area and they start to fade out as it reaches the torso, it's a floor length dress. "Go try it on guys." I say excitedly, they nod and quickly get their size and everything but run to the fitting rooms. Five minutes later the girls walk out and my jaw literally drops to th ground. "Y-You guys look amazing." I manage to say after getting my voice back, they grin from ear to ear.

We head towards the food court for something to eat, I freeze and stare at this dress. "You guys carry on." I say and they give me weird looks but continue on their way to the food court. I walk inside and ask them for my size. I walk into the fitting room and slide the dress on, I turn around to look at the mirror, I gasp and run my hands down the dress.

The dress had a silvery blue tight bodice with sequins and shiny things on it, it is strapless and has a sweetheart neckline. The dress puffs out at the waist and spreads out at the feet, the dress has a see through material while there is some type of material in the inside.

I smile and take the dress off, I give it to the cashier and she smiles at me. "That will be $3,000." I nod and get out my credit card, I swipe it and type in my pin. I thank the lady and head to where my friends are probably stuffing their faces.

They grin and look down at the bag and I grin. "You sneaky little bitch." Hannah says and reaches for the bag but I pull it away. "You get to see it on the day, not before." I say and steal Nicole's fry, she glares at me and I make a face.

Mum and Cassidy had done all the planning in a couple of days which was amazing since normally it takes forever but then again we are werewolves. We all stand up and set out to go home, time to see my kids and fiancé.

"We're home." I yell and Dalton runs out with Layton, I crouch down and pick them up. "How are my babies?" I ask, Dalton pouts. "I'm not a baby." He argues, I smile and hear laughter. "You'll always be my babies." I say and kiss their foreheads, I hand the dress to Cassidy and mum so Ryder and the girls won't be tempted to look at it.