First kiss

The red car belongs to Flame

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flame's POV

School or no school? I ask Aiyana, currently I'm deciding whether or not to go to school. School!! Aiyana yells, school it is. Ryder had gone back to his house to get clothes for school, apparently we had the same classes together. I change out of my current outfit and slip on a black mid thigh dress and black ankle boots, since I did my make-up earlier I have nothing to do so I'm leaving early today. I run downstairs with my car keys only to run into daddy and Jace. Exactly the people we were trying to avoid Aiyana mutters. "And where do you think you're going wearing that?" Daddy asks. "I'm not going anywhere papà." I say sweetly, Jace and I have a quick stare-down until he looks away.

I walk into the kitchen and grab my school bag, I run really fast to my beast and pull out of the driveway. Jason, you can have the bike for the day. DO NOT scratch it or crash it, if you do I swear you will not be reproducing. I threaten my brother, I love my car and bike. The trees whip past as I drive over the speed limit, I pull into the school parking lot and see everyone and I mean everyone stare at my car. Since the windows were tinted they couldn't see anything inside, I see Ryder gawking at my car, I laugh. I pull into an empty parking space which just so happens to be next to Ryder, I grab my bag and step outside. I hear a couple of wolf whistles but they were cut off by a possessive growl from my mate, I lock the car and walk over to Ryder.

"Ryd, you might wanna close your mouth." I say and close his mouth for him, he looks at me and then manages to snap out of his trance. "I thought you had a bike." He says looking like an idiot. "I do but I also have a car, though I am going to be in trouble when I get home." I state shaking my head, Ryder looks at my outfit and glares at me. "What?" I ask pretending to be confused, Ryder leads me away from the students. "I don't like that dress, it shows to much. Only I'm allowed to see that." He says possessively, I laugh and walk past him. Only half of the children from my pack went to school which is not a lot if you ask me but I can't blame them I did keep them up last nightt. "I got you a new schedule by the way" Ryder says coming up next to me, I look at him and walk into the office. The woman hands me my schedule and instead of math I have werewolf training, I fist pump the air like a guy.

Ryder gives me a questioning look. "I hate math." I say and sit in the seat where I sat yesterday, Ryder sits next to me and I give him a smile.

5 hours later (last period)

I groan and walk to werewolf training with Ryder, he grins and carries me to werewolf training. "I can walk ya know" I say when he sets me down on my feet, he shrugs and leaves to change. I change into black sports shorts and just to piss Ryder off a Black sports bra, I jog outside to notice that Ryder still hasn't come out yet. I walk up to our coach who just so happens to be my old friend Francis, I shake his hand. "Your mate isn't going to like those clothes." He says to me, I laugh and walk over to where everyone was standing. Ryder walks out but doesn't notice me since I'm hidden deep into the people.

"I want 40 laps of this gym, but do as much as you can. You can listen to music while you run if you want." He says looking at me, I mouth thank you and plug in my headphones, he makes the gesture and we start running just as Heart Attack by Demi lovato starts playing. After 30 laps Ryder notices me and my attire, he slows down to my pace and glares at me again. I smile and run faster and faster, three quarters of the class has already stopped running.

Thirty six

Thirty seven

Thirty eight

Thirty nine