Maid of honour and Best Man

Flame's POV

"When's the wedding?" I look up and see my family and Ryder's family standing there, John and dad looking at us with pride and mum and Cassidy with excitement. "What?" I ask confused, mum gives me a 'are you stupid?' look. "Your wedding. Word gets around fast, remember?" I blink a couple of times, I shift the sleeping Layton in my arms and look back up. "I really don't mind as long as it's in summer." I say and mum writes something down, she looks back up at me and I roll my eyes. "What is your theme going to be?" I roll my eyes and look at dad and John for help but they just stand there amused.

"I don't know and honestly I don't care right now, all I want to do is put Layton and Dalton to bed and go to sleep myself." I say slowly, I hear Ryder's laughter in my head and I glare at him. "I'm going to bed." I walk as fast as I can, up the stairs and into Layton's room which was right across from mine. I quickly change Layton into his pyjama's and tuck him in, I give him a feather kiss and head out of his room. I see Ryder coming out of Dalton's room, Ryder looks up and smiles at me.

Our fingers intwine with each others and we walk into our room, I lay down next to him and close my eyes.

Why the hell did I leave him?

Next Morning

"Baby, wake up." A soft voice whispers, I groan and turn onto my side. Lips connect with my forehead, soft and gentle. My eyes flutter open and I smile up at Ryder who was looming over me, he grins, showing me his cute little dimples. He plants a soft kiss on my lips and I grin again, I stand up and walk over to the bathroom.

I strip and hop into the shower, I lather on my shampoo and conditioner. I quickly rinse out the conditioner and wash my body with my chocolate scented body wash, I step out and wrap a white fluffy towel around my body. I walk over to my wardrobe, full aware of the pair of eyes on my. I sway my hips and close the wardrobe door, I hear a growl and I laugh. "Tease." I hear him mutter, I grin and put on a black sweater, red leggings and black stilettos.

I walk out and immediately I'm pushed against a wall, I giggle as Ryder kisses my neck. He groans and sucks on my mark, I moan his name. "Mommy!!" Ryder jumps away from me and I laugh, thank god I locked the door last night. I walk out of the door with an irritated Ryder behind me, I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Foooodddd. Hehe, I'm weird.

I see Nicole and Hope sitting at the table and I sit next to Nicole. "Nicole, can you do me a favour?" I ask her, she looks at me like I'm some dangerous person. "What is it?" She asks slowly, I smile. "Be my maid of honour?" She grins and nods her head vigorously, I laugh and stand up. Hunter walks in with Flame and Hunter Jr. I wave and Ryder and Hunter do a many hug thingy. "Hey Hunter." Ryder greets, I smile and turn back to my breakfast that had been laid out for me.

"Can you be my best man?" I hear Ryder ask. "Sure." Hunter replies, I shake my head and examine my ring. A pair of muscular arms wrap around my body and I squeal, Dalton and Layton giggle at my reaction and I huff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only a couple more chapters to go. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :) :)