Regret

Ryder's POV

Our pup hates us. Econ whines, tears brim my eyes as I think about my actions. Why the fuck did I have sex with that slut? Because you weren't fucking thinking straight Econ growls, I sigh knowing that he's right. I walk downstairs and see Helene giving Dalton and Layton a chocolate, the kids hug her and sit down at the table. A tired looking Flame walks downstairs,  she stumbles at the stairs.

I catch her and she gives me a small smile, she steps away from my hold. "It's my turn!" I hear a shout and Flame and I run into the kitchen to see Dalton and Layton fighting.

Flame's POV

"No!!" The boys lunge at each other but I catch them, they struggle against my hold and I growl at them. They freeze and hang their heads in shame, I set them on their feet. "What are you fighting about?" I ask them, they stay silent making me angry. Dalton looks up at me and then back down. "Layton said it was his turn for shotgun when it is mine." Layton opens his mouth to protest.

"No, no one gets shotgun. This is the first time you have fought, don't let it happen again." The kids look up at me with sorry eyes. "Sorry mommy." They chorus, I nod and smile. I hear a scream of frustration and I sigh, satisfied that it worked. I sit down at the bar stools with Ryder, Jason storms into the room and glares at me.

I double over in laughter, I swapped Jason's face cream with super glue then placed pink feathers on top of Jason's bathroom so they fell onto him after he put the glue on. Tears stream down my face from laughing to hard, I sober up and look at Jason. I here Dalton and Layton giggle, dad walks in and chuckles at Jason's appearance.

"Flame' at it again, isn't she?" Dad asks, mum sighs and nods. I feel hot liquid on my cheeks, I use my index finger and middle finger and rub them down my face. I lick the substance and hum. "Yum." Jason looks at me in disbelief before huffing and sitting down next to a laughing Dalton.

"Mommyyy" Layton whines, I look at him cautiously already knowing that when he uses that tone he wants something. "Yes?" By now everyone was looking at Layton and me, they obviously haven't seen me act like this. "Can Dalton and I go.." I cut Layton off. "No" I say, Layton looks down. Dalton and Layton share a look, they look at me and put on their best puppy dog face and make their eyes teary. "How about we get McDonald's for lunch?" I change the subject and the kids nod and run off, I sigh and Jace starts laughing.

"What?" Jace stops laughing for a couple of seconds before bursting into another fit of laughter. "I have never seen you look so helpless before and that too by your own kids." He says after sobering up, I poke my tongue out at him and cross my arms like a 5 year old. "Wait till you have kids." Jace makes a face after imagining that and I laugh. I stand up and head out of the kitchen and to the game room, I sense Ryder behind me.

A hand catches my wrist and I'm twirled around and into a hard chest, I look up at him and he looks at me with regret and guilt. He gets down on his knees and puts his hands together. "Flame, I really regret doing that to you. Don't you think it's punishment enough that you stayed away from me for 5 years? I know that I can't fulfil those conditions, please forgive me?" I smile, should I? Aiyana what do you think?

I think you should forgive him, Econ and Ryder really regret their actions. She's got a point. Fine, I'll forgive him but on one condition... I trail off and grin at Ryder. "Fine but you have to get one of our kids to say something along the lines of I like you or something." Ryder jumps up and twirls me around, I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. He leans in and I meet him half way, his soft lips connect with mine and sparks jump around us. His tongue licks my bottom lip and I grant access, his tongue moves around my mouth.

I really hope I don't regret this............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Enjoy