Are you fuckin serious?!?

Flame's POV

1 week later (Back at the Thunderstorm mansion)

I glare at the ceiling, the same thing that I've been doing for the past 4 days, Ryder put me on bedrest saying that I need it and I'm barely even showing yet. I have guards outside my bedroom door and out around the house, it seriously fucks me off. Ugh, I'm bored. Can we go for a run? Aiyana complains, I sigh and roll onto my side to reach for my phone. Ryder will definitely not let us and you know it. I say, she huffs and goes to the back of my mind. I scroll through my contacts deciding who to call, my finger stops at Nicole's name, eh what the heck. I call her cell and the phone rings for ages.

"I'm so fucking bored!!" Yells Nicole through the phone, I roll my eyes. "Well, hello to you too." I say sarcasm dripping from my voice, I hear her huff and I laugh at her childishness. "Hunter put me on bed rest." She whines. "You too, huh?" I smile and start plotting on how to get out of this God forsaken house. "YES." She shouts, I laugh again and walk over to my window. "Just keep your window open." I instruct, Nicole and Hunter moved out of the pack house and got a place of their own somewhere in the woods. I hang up and chuck my phone on the bed, I change into black tights and a black crop top with black converse.

I silently open my window trying not to make the window creak, I look down and see Thomas the head guard standing there, I smile and put my foot on the edge. I look at the tree next to my window and position myself, I propel myself towards the tree and grab onto the top branch that keeps me out of sight. I stand up on the branch and look at the tree that is a couple metres away, I leap to the branch on the other tree and land on both my feet. I jump to a couple more trees til I am completely out of sight, I know that Thomas probably saw me but didn't bother to stop me since he knows that I will lash out at him. I jump to the ground and strip out of my clothes, I shift into my wolf and run to Nicole's house with my clothes in my mouth.

I stop and shift back into my human form,I quickly put on clothes and run to where Nicole was standing. She looks at me and I tell her to move back, she obeys and I jump up into her window. "Hey." I say and sit on her bed, she rolls her eyes and sits next to me. "I wanna go outside." She breaks the silence and I smile, she grins at me and I shake my head.

I feel like something just stabbed me in the chest, I clutch my chest and double over on Nicole's bed. "What's wrong? Are you OK?" Nicole panics and starts hyperventilating, I grab her arm to stop her from calling out to Hunter. She looks at me with worry filled eyes, I shake my head and she looks at me confused. "I should get going." I say and leap out her window and onto the ground, I sprint all the way to my pack house in search of Ryder. I burst through the front doors silencing all chatter, the members look at me worried and scared, I give them a small smile and go upstairs to where Ryder should be. I walk past my bedroom but freeze when I hear moaning, I twist the knob and thankfully the door was unlocked. I step inside and instantly freeze, how could he?

"WHAT THE HELL." I yell and the slut Amanda falls off of Ryder, I guess I didn't change her. Amanda smirks in triumph and my wolf's eyes reflect in my own. HOW COULD HE DO THIS!?!? Aiyana yells inside my head, I know that whatever we say will be heard downstairs and everyone including both our families will know. "AMANDA GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PACK HOUSE AND YOU ARE BANISHED." I use my alpha tone on her and she whimpers, she looks at Ryder and Ryder looks at me. "NOW. IF I EVER SEE YOU ON MY TERRITORY I WILL KILL YOU." I snarl and she runs out of the room. Blake make sure she leaves I demand and Blake goes off to do his job, tears stream down my face and Ryder attempts to walk over to me.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME YOU FUCKEN ASSHOLE." Hurt flashes through his eyes but neither I nor my wolf care right now. "IT'S NOT-" He starts but I cut him off. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME IT'S NOT AS IT LOOKS, I SAW YOU FUCKING THAT MOTHERFUCKING SLUT." I scream, my wolf whimpers and remains silent. "Look it was an accident." He says calmly taking a step towards me, I take a step back and sob. "SO YOU JUST HAPPENED TO BE NAKED AND ON THE BED AND SHE FELL ON YOU." I feel a pang in my chest and the feeling of betrayal, heartbreak and anger physically hurts, I take a deep breath and say what I have to say for my happiness and my kids. "I FLAME MATHEW THUNDERSTORM REJECT YOU RYDER JOHNSTON AS MY MATE." With that said I run out of the pack house and back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did any of you expect that??