Daunting Past

What Flame's new car looks like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 years later

Flame's POV

I feel the regular pull in my chest that I receive everyday because of the distance between my mate and I, Ryder is still my mate since he never accepted my rejection. Aiyana whimpers and I feel my anger towards to Ryder, because of him my wolf is depressed and I won't lie, I miss him too. I gave birth to two beautiful boys after moving to Dark Moon pack, I heard that Ryder is travelling the world to look for me and ever sine the news I have been on edge, ready to flee. Nicole told me that her, Jace and Jason have gone along with Ryder with some other warriors. Nicole promised to tell me beforehand when they were coming here so I can disappear for sometime, Hunter told Nicole to go with Ryder and she had refused at first but then Hunter pointed out that she then might get to see me.

Nathaniel and Hannah have a 5 year old boy Lucca and a 3 year old girl Hazel, they have been keeping tabs on other packs so they know where Ryder and his pack are. Hunter and Nicole had triplets, the oldest is called Hunter Jr, the second is a boy named Flame because and I quote 'he is a very dedicated and strong person and already is a great person in general.' Her words not mine, the last child is named Hope. They chose that name because when Hope was born her breathing had stopped but her heart was still beating, they named her that because she is a miracle child, she brushed the icy fingertips of death and returned to her parents.

I drag myself downstairs and into the kitchen where Nate was making a snack for himself, I flop down onto a bar stool and stare at him. He turns around and smirks already knowing my problem. "Remind me why my sons go to the school in another pack." I rest my head on my arm and look up at him. "Because they wanted to go there and you couldn't resist their puppy dog faces and their tears made you want to kill someone." He shrugs and I groan in frustration, he's right. Dalton and Layton had used the puppy dog face on me and they even went as far as crying to get what they want! They get what they want one way or another, I push myself up off of the stool and grab my car keys. I had to buy a new car because everyone in this state knew what my car looked like and they would've reported me to Ryder also cause my car didn't have enough room for my kids, now I have a Porsche which isn't that bad.

I have to drive for 1 fucking hour to The Eclipse Pack that agreed not to tell anyone about me, I made sure that when the kids were born that no one swore or was violent around my kids. Hey, we just left The Eclipse pack after searching for 4 hours and not finding you. I don't know where we're going but I'll tell you when I find out. Jace says to me, I miss my family so much that it hurts.

I hop into my Porsche and drive out of the pack territory, I pass a local diner that was literally in the middle of nowhere and decide that the boys and I are having dinner here. I turn the radio on and 'A year without rain by Selena Gomez' starts playing, that is so my life, I wonder what 365x5 is becauae that is how many days of rain that has been missing. I cruise down the street that leads to the school and people stop and stare at my beast, I laugh as some people look at it with hunger like they can eat it. I park in an empty space and cut the engine, I have like a minute before school's out. Dalton and Layton turn 5 in a month and I still have to buy them gifts, I hear the school bell and wait for my kids to run out of the building. They like to yell shotgun and sit in front, I watch the doors carefully and in a matter of seconds the boys sprint out through the doors and yell. "Shotgun!!" I shake my head and step out, I hug my kids. "Sorry Dalton but your younger brother was first." I say, Dalton huffs and sits in the back while Layton jumps in front.