Pranking

Flame's POV

Flame, can we go for a run? Aiyana asks. Yeah sure I say, Ryder has gone upstairs to bed with everyone else and my brothers are probably playing video games. I walk up to where Ryder is staying and try to sense him out. He hasn't been in here yet. I say to Aiyana, I grin evilly and if I remember correctly Ryder always has a shower before bed. I'm such a bad girl, time to get him back. When I was 13, Ryder swapped my shampoo with blue dye. Luckily the colour really suited me so I was really happy but my father ended up yelling at Ryder for the prank saying and I quote 'My baby girl could have been hurt from the dye.' I laughed continuously for half an hour after that.

I mask my scent so he won't be able to tell that I've been in his room. I grab the dye and empty the shampoo and replace it with dye, this is going to be hilarious Aiyana said already laughing. I hear Ryder coming down the hall with my sensitive hearing and I hide in the wardrobe. "I'll have a shower in the morning." He says to himself. Damn I say to Aiyana, I hear the walk in closet's door open and I quickly hide behind a rack of clothes. I see Ryder shirtless in only boxers, I try to look somewhere else but Ryder looks to damn delicious.

I finally manage to look away before I jump his bones right here and now. Yummy, our mate looks like a god. Can we mark him, pleaseee Aiyana begs, I mentally shake my head at her and she whines. Why the hell does his wardrobe have a window? I ask her. Don't know She says. I watch Ryder walk out and I immediately jump out his window, I land in my wolf form. I really should stop shredding my clothes I say laughing. I sprint to my favourite tree, the tree was a big oak tree, the tree had baby pink coloured vines hanging from it, around the tree flowers of all kinds grew making the tree look special and it was. I would come here when I was younger, I used to hide here when Ryder and I played hide and seek. I used to hide in all the obvious places and Ryder would think that I avoided hiding in obvious places, I feel a smile creep onto my face at the old memories. I lie down in my wolf form with my head on my paws.

Flashback:

"8, 9, 10. Ready or not here I come" I hear Ryder yell, I giggle and hide in mommy and daddy's room. Ryder will never find me there. "Hey baby girl what are you doing here?" I jump at daddy's voice, I put my finger to my lips. "I'm hiding from Ryder." I say in my 6 year old voice, daddy chuckles and lifts me onto his back. "He'll find you there baby girl, you can hide in my office" He says puting me under the table, I giggle and crawl further under the desk. "Uncle, have you seen Flame?" Ryder asks walking into the room, I see his feet and put a finger to my lips to stop myself from giggling.

"No, I haven't why?" Daddy lies for me, I smile and hug daddy's leg that was under the table. "We were playing hide and seek." Ryder says running off, daddy pulls me from under the table. "You like Ryder don't you?" Daddy asks, I blush and hide my face in his chest. I feel his chest vibrate with his chuckle. I jump up off of daddy's lap and run out the door, I run outside and straight to my tree. I climb it and hide behind a couple of the vines, I giggle, Ryder will never find me here. After a long wait I hear his voice. "OK, Flame you win. I give up." I look down to see his 8 year old body standing there looking around, I giggle and jump down onto his back causing him to lose his balance for a couple of seconds.

I giggle again and hop off of his back, I run towards the house with Ryder chasing me. "You're not going to get away with this Flame, I'm gonna catch you." I squeal and run faster into the house, I throw open daddy's office doors where aunt Cassidy, uncle John, mommy and daddy were. They turn to look at me and I blush. "Flame, I'm gonna catch you." I hear Ryder say, I sprint and hide behind daddy's legs. I see Ryder stop in front of daddy, I giggle. "Baby girl what did you do?" Daddy asks, I shake my head and he picks me up. "I did nothing, daddy" I say innocently, mommy gives me a look meaning she isn't convinced. "Uncle, she jumped from a tree onto my back." Ryder complains, I poke my tongue out at him and he returns the gesture. "Flame, that is not lady like." Mommy growls me, I feel tears in my eyes and I rest my head on daddy's shoulder. He rubs my back and Jace walks in, I jump out of daddy's arms and run and hug Jace. "Jacy, mommy growled me." I complain as tears run down my face, Jace is 6 years older than me. "Mother." Jace says lifting me onto his back, I giggle suddenly happy again.