Party

Flame's POV

I hop out of the car with Ryder and walk up to the front door, I knock and Mrs. Lockhart Nathaniel's mother opens the door. "Oh my, you've grown since I last saw you." She exclaims, I laugh and hug her. "How are you Cara?" I ask her while stepping inside with Ryder who had his arm wrapped around my waist possessively, Cara's eyes travel to where Ryder's arm was resting and she squeals. "I'm good but enough about me, you found your mate. What's his name? Oh wait why don't you sit down?" She rambles on, Nathaniel walks down the stairs and laughs. I glare at him and he smirks at me.

"Cara, calm down." I grab her shoulders and make her look into my eyes. "Oh sorry lovey, I lost it there." She apologises, Nathaniel laughs harder and I smirk. I walk up to him and smack the back of his neck, I quickly hide behind Cara and peek out above her shoulder. He playfully growls, I laugh as Ryder growls back, Nate's eyes fly to my mate and he smirks. "Well, well what do we have here?" Nathaniel smirks, my eyes widen and I stand next to Ryder. "Don't." I threaten him, Nathaniel smirks again. He opens his mouth to say something but my voice cuts him off. "Hannah!!" I yell at the top of my lungs, Hannah runs down the stairs and bows her head at me.

"Don't bow, you're a Luna. But do me a favour and tell you mate not to enrage my mate." I ask, Hannah nods and looks at Nathaniel who looked scared. I rub my eyes not believing that Nate is scared of a girl, I laugh and hold my stomach because of laughing so hard. "What?" Nate whines, I laugh again. "Y-You are s-scared o-of your m-mate. You're n-never scared." I choke out between laughs, Ryder looks worriedly at me. "Nathaniel don't go around getting other males angry or else you can't touch me at all." Hannah says and steps away from Nathaniel, I hear Nathaniel whimper and look down. Cara's just watching with amusement, I look at an amused Ryder. "We're going to be best friends." I say to Hannah, she nods and we hi five each other.

"Any reason why the party was moved up?" I ask Nathaniel, Hannah laughs and I look at her confused. "Nathaniel got jealous cause so many males were taking an interest in me." Hannah explains, I look at Nate and laugh. "Well what did you think they would do, they're males they're not as smart as girls." I say to Nate, Cara and Hannah laugh at how I basically just called all males dumb. "We are not dumb." Ryder and Nate say, we look at them with the look 'are you sure?' "Whatever floats your boat." I say, I see the guests starting to arrive and I smile. I see Lucy come through the door and I excuse myself from Nathaniel, I walk towards Lucy who was looking at something with tears in her eyes.

I reach her and put my hand on her shoulder, she looks at me and tears glide down her face. She points at something and I see her pointing at a guy who was kissing a slut, I instantly know that they are mates. Lucy runs upstairs and I make a move to follow her but a group of girls stop me. "You're a Luna of Thunderstorm pack. I thought you were the alpha though." A girl says. "I was but I merged packs with my mate, I don't mind being Luna." I quickly say. "Excuse me." I say and walk towards the direction Lucy went in, I stop next to Hannah. "I'm just going to borrow Hannah." I say and drag her along, Hannah looks at me confused on why I pulled her away.

"We need to talk to Lucy in your pack, her mate just cheated on her." I explain to Hannah, Hannah nods and we follow her scent to a room. Flame where the hell are you?? Ryder asks, I smile. I just need to talk to someone and I'm with Hannah. I explain and then cut our link off for the time being, I knock on the door but get no answer. I knock again and I yet nothing but I can sense her behind the door, I feel myself start to panic, I look at Hannah and she has the same expression. "Mates." I order and I open the link between Ryder and I. Ryder I need your help with something, follow mine and Hannah's scent.

I order and cut the link, I tap my foot on the hardwood floor. 5 minutes later Ryder and Nathaniel run down the hall looking worried and panicked, Ryder checks me over and then crushes me to his chest. "What did you need our help with?" Nate asks, I point at the door. They look at me as if I've gone crazy, I sigh in frustration. "Just get the damn door open." I demand, Nate looks at Hannah who nods. Nate sighs and pulls out a set of keys, he inserts a key into the keyhole and unlocks it. We try to push it open but there was something heavy against it. "Step back." Ryder says, Hannah and I step back. Ryder and Nate bash the door down together.

I could of kicked the door open if I wasn't pregnant. What is she doing in there? I hope she's okay. Aiyana says, I close my eyes and then open them. I step inside the room with Hannah and with the boys behind us, I scan the room and my eyes land on a figure in a pool of blood. I gasp and run towards her as does Hannah, I feel for a pulse and I feel a very faint heartbeat. I look at the silver knife that she used to slit her wrist, I sigh and take the knife. "Turn her over so I can see her face." I order, the boys do that while Hnanah looks pissed. "Shouldn't we be taking her to the pack doctor?!?" She asks her voice rising at each word.

"It'll be too late." I whisper. Aiyana is it safe to use my healing ability on her? I ask my wolf, my wolf spirit is 1000 years old and she has more experience than me. Yes. Comes her faint reply, I put my hand on her forehead. I imagine how her smile would make her eyes sparkle, how her eyes would shine with mischief, how she felt empathy for everyone around her even if they don't deserve it, how her laugh would brighten up anyones day. I open my eyes and see her wrist has completely healed and she opens her eyes, she looks at me with shame and she looks down. I gently grab her chin and make her face me and look into my eyes, I wipe the tears away with my other hand. "There is no need to be ashamed for what you have done, heartbreak is hard to deal with though the path you chose was not a wise one. It would wound and hurt those that love and care for you." I help her up and she hugs me and Hannah.

Hannah looks at me confused. "I have healing abilities." I explain to her, Hannah makes an 'o' shape with her mouth and I chuckle. The boys had cleaned up all the blood and sprayed air freshener. We all walk downstairs and Lucy smiles though her smile is fake since her smile doesn't reach her eyes, I walk over to where her mate is standing and tap his shoulder. He bows in respect and I nod, I lead him to a quiet corner and sit him down. "Why did you cheat on your mate?" I say getting straight to the point. "I do not know what you are talking about Luna." He says but I know that he is lying to me, I growl and his eyes widen.

"You do realise that she just tried to kill herself cause the heartbreak was too much for her to take." I growl out, his eyes widen and he walks towards her. I smile and lean back. "May I have your attention." I hear Nate's voice over the noisy people, I stand up and walk over to Ryder who was watching me with adoration and love. "I would like to introduce your Luna, my mate Hannah." Cheers and applause echoes throughout the house and I smile, Hannah and Nate look at us. "And may I also say that our Flame has found her mate Alpha Ryder." He says, I glare at him as everyone turns to look at me and Ryder. "Is it true?" Someone asks, I feel myself getting tired. "Yes, it's true." I say and lean into Ryder who was smiling, cheers and applause echoes throughout the house once again.