ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴꜱ ʀᴀɪɴ♨️

Fs:me and zan have decided we need a demon angel number!
.
.
Bottom dream
.
.
Demon au
-
The demons took over centuries ago after the war where they managed to win, in a very dirty way. The duo took over everything. Who organized it right now standing on the ledge that splits heaven and he'll.

"Never thought we'd be on this side of the border punz" sapnap said.

"Because you don't belong here" a angel said from behind.

The taller demons turned arounf with a tail sway and smirked, this angel was pretty that's for thing.

"Oh. We know that we don't belong here, or so pepole say" punz replied walking closer.

The angel flew back more he knew the demons tho on the angel side still can't fly. For they only have chains.

"Stay back you demon" the angel said standing firm noticing the other demon and teleported.

Arms wore felt behind him and the blond demon and gotten close to lift his chin, "my you're pretty, does the pretty one have a name?"

"That's none of you're beeswax" the angel shot back.

"Alright then, guess we shall fuck it out of you" sapnap said with a devilish tone, and a evil smirk.

A blink of the eye the angel was chained and pushed on the wall. Being kissed all over. Marks, a mark no angel has seen, but a demon has many times.

The devils play mark, only given if a demon found there true mate/s. And it's fully black if multiple.

Punzs neck had one to from the raven. And raven from the blond truthfully? The boys hooked up a few. But never let there pride say who was a top, and a bratty Bottom.

"You have no consent to do this" the angel Saif.

"Seems you forgot. Demons? They don't look for consent" punz luaghed at the angel.

The angel, soon filled with two. Long. Wide. And fat cocks, unlike any angels dick you could get.

The angel nearly drolled. But his pride refused to say and or show he liked anything the demons wore to give.

Fucked hard. And rough. The angel was screaming 'ohh~ lucifur'

The boys only smirked and contuied to go unhumammly speeds loveing the angels sounds.

The angel got slapped in the ass. "Name?"

"D-d--dreammaaa~" dream moaned out, "please don't stop please please" he pled.

The duo smirked, "of coruse you're our prize~ I get to rain with the demons"

That was the demonic rule when they overturned xd for haven, any angel a demon screwed is under a demons power, and rain with them.

Another angel walked to the border seeing in wide eye the cockest angel get the demons screwing him.

"There goes our most powerful" fundy grumbled.

"Hes really good at taking cock' sapnao hummed from the bottoms neck stareinf at the other angels.

"Ur screwing a angel climed by the highest gods" Karl said.

"Oh well. He's a slut. But our slur" punz said showing no compassion only lust for the poor angel.

"Angeling who is it you want." Sapnap said deeply..

"You two ahh~ fat so- mmm big+" Dream moaned.
.
.
.
Damn
.
.
.
-

D:"I can see that happing"

S"So you're a bottom?"

Dream looks at sap, "we can test that when we aren't in this mess"

S:imma run after this and never look back

P:thar worked so well for you the frist time didn't it?