ᴅɪᴄᴋᴇʀʏ ꜰᴀᴋᴇʀʏ♨️

Friendly spirt:Dream wastaken, punz godrinch, sapnap Pandas.. it's the time most start school. Why don't you have sex over call.
.
.
.
Next stop verital sex
.
.
.
Kinks:sex toys....you figure it I gave up
.
.
.
Top:punz, dream
Bottom:sapnap
.
.
.
𝕃𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕. .. ...
.
.
.

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕕! :) 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪
-
Sapnap was sent a odd package from his good friends named punz and dream. When opened he could only blush.

'Wtf. They seriously had dildos made of there dicks? And send them to me?!' He thought flustered.

Sapnap sighed and went to dm them "hey got ur package. What's the idea?"

"Oh. Thought maybe you'd like something big to suck on and fuck urself with" punz responded.

"Uh but why ur dicks?" sapnap typed, "and this is odd for u to send me"

"Tbh I wanna see u fuck urself with those didlos. Looking like a whore" Drem typed.

Sapnap moaned, "why am I not surpised. To bad ur not getting that luxury" sapnap typed.

Incoming call.
Horny duo
Accept 📞or deny☎️?

Sapnap just answered them, "im dead serious" sapnap  hissed.

"Camara  on please doll" punz as turning on hiscamera, soon followed by dream.

Sapnap did reluctantly, he couldn't disobey  these to, he was deadly inlove with yet he would never admint.

"What's this about not doing ur punishment for losing that pvp aginst dream" punz asked.

"Remind  me what my sleepy self agreed to" sapnap said stareing at the males fake cocks on his bed.

Now he knew who's was who's they put inteisles on it.

"You agreed to fuck urself on a dildo if we supplied  them~ u got a survernire  aswell" Dream luaghed a bit.

"Why would u two even want that" sapnap asked that.

"Uh. Ur pretty and probably  could fit us. And lubes in the box aswell" punz said, "fingure that tight hole"

Sapnap whined to the demand.

"Fine" sapnap grumbled, "so much for not being a bottom"

Now little did he know the males also sent an outfit.

"Guys why the fuck is there a slutty lundera  set?" Sapnap screamed.

"Oh we want u to wear in while we fuck u on verital" Dream groned.

Sapnap just sighed changing infront of them, giveing them a nice view of his his asshole. As he began to figure them imaging them doing this.

"Ahh~ fuckk daddy" sapnap whimpered.

The males, wore jacking off to the males bueaiful  nosies. They loved it all so much watching the male figure himself. God this is all they wanted.

To see sapnap be a whore, there whore in particular.

"Slap. Slap ur fat ass degread urself whore" punz snared.

Sapnap whined and did as the two wanted,  "ah~ m-m u dirty whore. Such a whore for us babypanda!"

The males wore simply enjoying the show. "Put the fake cocks in u~ baby we'd probably  enter even if ur still tight~"

Sapnap could only whine. And complied. "Who's where?"

"Suck on dream" punz said with a low grone.

Sapnap got it set up and God.

The boys wish they wore there, they wore fucking sapnap hell and back. The boy they fucking love. The boy they would do anything to be nude in that bedroom with.

"Fuck~ such a nasty desplay" Dream groned out, "getting fucked by two silicon huge fucking cocks"

Sapanp wished he could him the mean the well devering nosies of there's, but instead he's just both ends filled with fake cocks.

"But damn he looks hot like this.. mm this may be something re need make irl when we meet-up next month" punz groned.

Oh fuck sapnap forgot about that  comeptely. But honstly  he loved it. Being the boys little slut.

On vc, face call.  For his esoteric crushes. The ones he'd die for in a heartbeats. They are just Nutting off to this sight.

It was something bueaiful, truly  in the boys eyes. But they are being greedy and want more.

"Stop sucking dick for a moment tell us ur thoughts on fucking irl" punz demand.

Sapnap complimlied looking at  them giveing them a slutty nosie, and put off face.

"P-please dildos can only please so much~ I need something real" sapnap whined.

Sapnap felled such like a prostitute for these two right now expect his payment is getting view of them jacking off to seeing him filled
With fake cock.

"You want the real deal to break you're back huh?" Dream snickered.

"P-please!" Sapnap moaned losing  his cum.

The blonds could only grone. And cum aswell looking at the male.

"Shit sap.. u probably  are so tight" punz groned.

"M-m you're fake cock has very tight  walls around it rn" sapnap whined.

Sapnap reached over leaveing the call. In a whine as he breathed heavily.

"Why the hell u leave were not done yet" punz typed.

Sapnap was already fast asleep.
.
.
.
-
Honstly  I ran out of ideas for it is why it's shorter.
.
.
.
-
Friendly spirt:"so how was that"

"Honstly I liked fake cocks better then the real thing" sapnap rolled his eyes.

Internally he was falling slowly for these two but wouldn't dare admint it.. these two are evil after all.

"Eh you totally like both sap don't lie" Dream said smirking, "honstly don't make me come into ur recording room"

"You stay out u horny fuck" sapnap hissed.

Friendly spirt:"punz dream ready to admint?"

D,p:"oh fuck no"

Friendly  spirt:"okay I understand  you'd lik more rounds with sapnap!"

"No just fucking confess punz. Dream" sapnap said annoyed.

"Youre gonna have to force or beg for that, we quiet enjoy  this" punz said.
.
.
.
-