𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜

Fs:thought this would be fun, saw a yt video and thought I'd do a test book lol.
.
Au:Cheater george
Tiny dnf
.
Jelly/supportive punznap
..

Sapnap and punz wore sitting in there hang out place awaiting for dream to arrive knowing he probaly would be late. Because he's like all over a cheating peice of shit.

"I can't belive the peice of shit stole dream" punz groned.

"We should if been faster punzy.." sapnap replied.

The two has a lasting long crush on dream, dream wouldn't even blink a eye at them. He was so hooked on the colorblind brunette. Atleast they wornt alone tho. They had the other... snd yeah they both are dating.

Sapnap leaned up and kissed punz soft, "atleast we have echother. We can always expand if it ever comes to a eye"

Punz smiled and nodded kissing sapnap, "ur lips are so damn comforting"

"And there yours to kiss babe" sapnap said back.

Right then Dream came in, looking visibly upset. Sapnap looked to punz. Sapnap knew well alike punz George's little secert.

"You good dre" punz asked as he rose same with sapnap.

Though dating they knew it wasn't a time to be all touchy there crush needed them.

"Well.. George deserted me for some girl... I saw his phone.. I had to walk" Dream muttered.

The boys invited him into cuddles as dream vented.

"Well tell us about it." Sapnap said, "were here"

"Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blond tramp" Dream muttered nuzzled into punz. "And she's probaly getting frisky"

"Right now he's probably buying her some fruity little drink because she can't shoot wiskey" sapnap said in a joke-like way attempting to ease the tension.

Dream luaghed abit, "you're probably right sapnap.. but yk.."

"Yeah. He totally did betray you it's wrong in so many ways." Punz said rubbing the boys back, "right now he's probably up behind her with a que stick trying to show her how to shoot a combo."

Dream snorted.

"George couldn't shoot one if it was to save his life." Sapnap said..

"True" Dream said wheezing.

"Now now we gotta be serious. George really messed up" punz said.

Dream raised a brow.

"And he don't know" Sap, punz said.

"Don't know..?" Dream asked confused.

"I dug my kye into the side of his pretty little red up to four wheeled drive" sapnap said holding the blonds chin.

Dream was shocked blinking, well more at the hand thing not that sapnap would do that. "Right up ur ally sapnap"

"Craved our names into his leather seats" punz said smirking.

Now that one was surpisng for punz to do.

"What?" Dream said shocked.

"I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights" sapnap said luaghing abit.

"Slashed a hole into all four tires" punz said.

"What you two- how'd you even know" Dream asked.

"Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats" the two said.

"He litterly gloated to us abt using u" sapnap said, "so we've been doing things each time we find him unfaithful because you didn't belive us"

Dream luaghed, "thanks guys ur the best"

"Anything for u man" the Two said.
-

Fs:oof for george.

D:that was kinda cute and would be right up sapnaps ally. Idk abt punz tho.

P:I totally would for money.

S:no duh ur a bounty hunter.

P:you can pay me with that fat ass, just you.

S:I- PUNZ.

D:he's not wrong
-