ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ♨️

Fs:maybe you could use a little less pain today. I'll be nicer.>> semi requested by @deltadughterofchaos
.
Au:omgea kicked-out
.
Bottom!nap (wheel of names)
.
Puppy!nap
.
Sapnap was born a dog breed, and his parents had thrown him out as soon as possible being 16. One day he was found by two blonds brought home.

But take it to today, a year and they've been togather.. and sapnap certinly does love to be a needy puppy.

Sapnap wondered into punzs room while he was streaming.

"Yes pup?" Punz asked looking at the raven.

He was given grabt hands. "Cuddles"

Punz wheeled back and patted his lap. Of coruse sapnap took no time to get on his masters lap. Punz took a hor secound to relized was sapnap was wherein.

Though they just did it the night before the puppy sure was giveing punz the vibe, that he wanted to be breeded.

Punz leaned up to the ear, "you want me and other masters cock so screw u huh puppo"

Sapnap panted and nodded took wagging.

Punz groned a bit at the at the tail. The screen herd that.

"Ounz you good" Dream asked.

On a alt screen stream could see  dream got a dm, 'I have a puppy in a pretty outfit wagging his tail sitting right on top of my dick'

Dream blushed a bit, "stream I think we have to go"

Dreams stream died quick, punzs did to. An dsoon in the door frame there was a tall bright eyed blond.

"Damn who knew the lil puppy had a breeding kink" Dream Said.

"I just love how masters treat me" sapnap blushed.

The two smiled moveing to the bed. A generous  amount of preping was done tho they wore so far in the night prior.

"Remaber you're colors baby?" Dream asked.

"Red to much, yellow slightly overwhelming, green perfect" sapnap panted out tail wagging.

"Good boy. Such a good boy" punz prayed kissing all the skin they bruised the night before.

Sapnal always loved the secound round, even if it's a day apart, his masters wore known to to be soft-hard. But they sure loved to baby there puppy.

Slowly he felt full and thrusting  Olympics was started at a slow phase, sapnap hated slow.

"M~ faster!" Sapnap defined in a panting fit.

The older two smirked and contuied to do there lover, who will never not love the huge members of who owns.

Tail wagging panting.

"Color?" Punz asker.

"Yellow- c-closer to redside" sapnap whined.

They went alittle slower and this contuied for awhile.

"So good for us. So good baby" Dream said.

Small kisses of soft nature across his body, pretty priases making the omgea very happy.

The masters, or humans to him making him the body treating him like a little angel.

Because this pup, is there angel. And that will never not chnage.

Sapnaps hair gorgeous pulled up so he could get toung  kisses.

Both of the taller knew well sapnap loved  them by the tail wags.

Soon cum leaks out, onto the bed and there puppy was cuddled up around them.
.
.
.
-
Awee.
.
.
.
-
Fs:well boys.

S:"highly dought those two are soft in bed.

D:"we could test it~"

S:"in you're dreams!"

Fs luaghed punz was a red mess.

P:"Mm that would of been hot."
.
.
.
-