𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚢'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 2

Fs:bottom punzy pt 2

Highschool au ft jealous  sibling
.
Bottom punzy wunzy
.

Switch dream top nap
.
-
"Mm~ god ur bueaiful" sapnap said softly as he and dream lifted punzs legs  above on there sholders kissing down the inside.

Kissing up and down the body. Of the blond, getting  angelic glossed moans. "Adventuly yall gonna have to tell her.. we're invloved"

"Yeah and we're gonna tell her by the fact you can't walk and have hickys in our instals" Dream groned.

Punz whined and tugged at there clothes, "stop being a bitch. Undress fuck me now!"

"I know damn well. You didn't just say that. Bitchboy" sapnap grunted.

"I did what you gonna do abt it?" Punz said cocky.

"Gonna fuck you so good ur legs wish u never met froce with our cocks" Dream said with his senstire  lopsided evil smirk.

Dream enjoyed being the top for once, typically he's always stuffed full. Sapnap and he lined up thrusting into the bot as guck blond underneath them as they smirk.

Thrusting and groing seemly all they knew. Punz moaned. Moaning daddy relatively  loud.

"Shi~ I never will not be used to how big yall aree" punz whined.

They contuied to reck punz deep into the night until he was begging for it to stop.

"Please - ah stop to much m-" punz whined closeinf 3am.

The boys pulled out and laid pretty  tired, cuddling up with punz in the bed under the blankets naked as ever cuddled up happily with whom the fucked. And pleased so hard.

"I sware I netter be able to walk tomrrow" punz yawned nuzzling sapnaps chest.

"We wouldn't do u that dirty yet we aren't offical" Dream hummed, "we'd like to be tho"

Punz went quiet, he wanted it to, but his sister wanted  these two to.. he knew she was a romour using bitch.

"Mm.. my sist-"

"We aren't and never will be into her" sapnap yawned.

They fell asleep and woke up the next moring getting cleaned up and met with a angery lily.

"Luke what the fuck u slept with my crushes?" Lily screamed, "yall wore so loud it woke me at 3:15 in the moring"

"The dick was good" punz shrugged blushing. "Plus they have been for awhile"

"What? You Teo have been sleeping with my fag of a bother and not me?" She smirked.

"I was fucking dream long before that" sapnap shrugged, "and we liked the male version of you better he's so more angelic"

"Fuck off simpnap" punz groned.

"Be a brat and u can kiss ur voice  bye bye~" sapnap said.

Lily stomped, "this is unfair! I meet you and dibs u"

"And we dibs ur bother" dream shrugged kissing the other blonds neck.

"Y-"

"We hooked up with ur bother. We're inlobe with him, and if you call any of us that world again we'll infron the headmaster you wore being inappropriate while tutor sessions" Dream glared at the other, "you shouldn't of been half undressing and begging us to fuck the whole time"

Sapnap pulled out his phone and lily said 'common let's take a hour break and have some fuck amor~'

'Uh we aren't here- and aren't into you'

'Yk you want mee~'

He paused the recording, "u took the opportunity  only to get us alone in ur room. Unfortunately it ended up being ur bother"

"Well fortunate  for us unfornate for you" Dream said, "and probably  unfornate  for ur bothers insides"

Punz went red as sapnap  picked him up.
-

Fs:damn who know he could be such bottom.

P:I'm top. This is a faulty au.

D:i have to agree, doesn't fit punz right.

S:agreeable.

Fs:yall all agree that's  a frist.

S:I agree I'm a top aswell.
-
Side note. It took me forever to write this