𝕊𝕞𝕡♨️

Fs : unforntly. Our time has came.. they aminted last chapter... it's time to move on to our next adventure...
.

..

....
𝕃𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟

.
..
....
𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡, 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕡𝕦𝕟𝕫 𝕛𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖.

User; friendly spirt shows herself.
-

"Should  of known it was you mar" punz luagher, "so what's this last au?"

"Youre idea punz. The angels wanted it, now have fun" Mar said teleporting  dream  to the prison.

***

Dream finally escaped and on his run to met punz he ended up to running into both the bounty hunter he was going to and the man you wanted to kill him.

Dream gave a dareing smirk. "My my seems you're under us sapnap."

"Shut up!" Sapnap hissed. "I-"

"Dream he seems to be.. scriming" punz said in coxky fasion, as he leaned down, "im sure..  if you wanted it we wouldn't mind a spin in that sapnapa ass~"

"That's not my name jackass" sapnap snaped, "and as if---"

"We both fucking love you  okay? Have this whole runt." Dream said, "now don't be so stubborn you loved it in the altervurse"

Darn.. dream wasn't wrong either.   .. he did .  Like what the two projected.

"Fuck..." sapnap blushed  at the impaction, "Well then to the forest?" Dream questioned.

Sapnap went quiet he wanted to, "Aren't I tenicllt still..".
"No~"

Sapnal got draged and like a whore was thrown down, "stay panda"

"W-what" sapnap looked up confused.

"Now to decided  if we should fuck you both in the mouth and ass. And break your  back to clime you... or clog up you're pretty  sounds" punz hummed tapping hid chin.

Sapnap moaned softly, "oh~"

Dream groned and slapped sapnals ass, "I say make him scream like the bitch he is"

Punz nodded, not long Ober, striped clothes on the grass. Sapnap was holding onto to the ground for dear life as he screamed.

"AHHHH~ PUNZa mm~ DREAM OH FUCK MORRE" Sapnap cried.

"As the slutty bitch wants" punz groned slapping the males ass as he and dream fucked him hard.

"What's with all the nosie' a very sleepy george rang.

Punz eyes widen so did dreams. They. Wore. Getting there cocks wet in George's mystical grotto.

He saw sapnap hair being pint to the trees "sapnap  you okay?"

"I'm perfect~ don't worry" sapnap geined unpleased  punz and dream stoped moveinf sk he began  to be a brat and move himself on them.

"Fuckin brat~' punz whispered as he shrugged  giveing dream a look and well they stoped to abosutlt fucj sapnaps midnight green eyed out of his skull.

"You sure you're okay-" george  said.

Sapnap moaned feeling the two slam into him he couldn't stop but to blush...

"He's perfectly filled" Dream groned loudly, "holy shit he feels good"

"A~ agreed" punz moaned soft under his breath.

Sapnap screamed loudly, "ahhh~ sh... it's just as good"

George's  eyes widden, "you're -"

"Getting fucked by a mercenary and the imprisoned" Dream said, "Oh fuck yes he is"

"But hes-"

"A spirt banned them aa~" sapnap moaned,  "daddy~"

"Yeap that's our name" punz smirked enjoying  this, "not like me and dreams been eye this raverentt"

Sapnap turned more red... unknown to them how much of a distraction... Karl and q was.

"So- ah~" sapnap maoned, "I wanted this"

He melted more lifting his arse up.

The two just started to ram. And george ran off.. to.. do whatever the fuck he does.

Sapnap was on the grass, a mess of cum and asleep once the two got cleaned.

"Shit.. we should of done him without the spirts help" punz panted him out.

Dream nodded both have been sexually flustered and finally pleased with what they've gotten the honuner to do.

"Your ours now panda" the bounds said.

The very much asleep sapnap curled up into punzas arms when picked up and clearly asleep mumbled "y-uors"
----

THE END

Atelast for now..? Maybe..