𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙨 🔪

Fs:lol, it's my dad's favoite song.
-
Yandere au
Sapnap augest
-
Sapnap was well in a toxic relationship, though looking in to it was perfect, nobody could ever expect just how bad Quackity and karl was to the poor ravernette.

"Guys.. stop" sapnap begged, tired of the fighting, "if not happy let's just split"

"You aren't aloud to leave Nicklous" Quackity shouted, In a thick Spanish accent.

"Aren't aloud? I'm not aloud?" Sapnap growled, "its not like you love me!"

"We do." Karl tried to persist putting his hand up to go to sapnaps sholders, "you are safe. Here with us forever, the outside world will hurt nick"

He jolted quickly in a panic, unknown to most but they hit sapnap. "Dont- please!"

Sapnap could sifft through lies, and by now he was done being manulated, he wanted out of this hellpit of abuse. As, He put his arms up in a X covering his face.

"You really think I'd hit you nick?" Karl grumbled.

"You have before.." sapnap said before backing up into a room and froce shutting the door holding it with his body wight.

"Nicklous get out here." Quackity said beating on the door, with some blunt force object. Wood chip slightly going through the other side.

A axe... oh how sapnap grew to dispise, a axe.

Breathing hitched as sapnaps dark and jadded eyes darted around the room he was in looking for anything at all to hide in.

Nothing at all, "damn" he muttered under his sharp and fast breaths. As Quackity screaming in spanish rang through the door.

nick ahora. abierto
cachorro ahora
Escucha, mocoso, eres nuestro niño pequeño. nuestra afición
(Tranlation in theory:nick now. Open
Puppy open
listen brat, youre our little boy. ours foever)

Among others, each one tore the 21 year old raven apart. But he still. Did what his gut told him or tried.

Sapnap moved a chair to barcade the door panting abit and relized, he was in there room. He went packing quickly. As he was trying to managed and get to and open the bay window, just as he was about to climb through...

The door busted opened and by his hair. He got dragged back. "Nick you don't listen!"

"Help" he'd scream as the window was slamed shut and he was slamed down.

A beating indured.. and left them dystoryed, he prayed anyone herd his pleed, but no angel saved him..

"Please stop please." Sapnap begged in tears, his tanned skin a bright red. Blood oozing, he looked like he was murdered, by the damage his fenices had done.

"Should of listened you brat" Quackity growled holding his axe firm, wacking the raven not once, not twice... but six more times.

Sapnaps vision blurry, in and out as he sees the spinning room, passing out.. only to be woken, and brought back to misery with a cold blast..

Water..

How typical. To be woken up drenched. "Up you lazy ass.. it's time for fun~"

He cried alot.. that night, "Please no no no"

***

Days went by senice that happend, and one day when they wore fighting Sapnap got out lingering down the streets, bruised and harmed in every witch way. A heart wriching way.
-
Dream and punz wore driving. Lost in town, they noticed quickly in the headlights a reflection of a shadow. Dream recognized who, punz never knew the man.

"Nick." Dream muttered, "he went off radiar 3 years ago"

Punz raised a brow pulling over near the boy on the sidewalk, he looked abosutly burtalated. "Hey?"

Sapnap jolted to the nosie, "don't hurt me!" Scared to litterl death.

"We're not gonna." Dream said pausing.

"Climb in" punz said.

Sapnap climed into the back of the truck hesitantly but figured it would be better than if his fencies found him or freezing, punz looked at the man, "he's bruised and broke, from head to toe."

Sapnaps shirt bloody and torn - diffently been worn for years, but shoked in its body's own blood, a thing that is so heart breaking to see, when looking in the dimmed truck light, light post light through the window.

Sapnap was well bueaiful, but I didn't sure as hell desvere what he went through the past ... something amount of years - sapnap couldn't even tell you how long it had been he was in a runt. One of terror.

Now a look at him, both the stroic blonds knew exactly what happened to the poor boy.

"Where are they?" Dream said, sithing inside full of anger, looking into the hurt jaded eyes of sapnap.

Sapnap didn't know if he had found angels.. as he saw weakly pointed to a house with a red door, pale blue. The blonds got out, leaving the truck on.

"Stay in the truck," the blonds said, trying not to sound commaning, but they wanted the raverent safe.

That's when sapnap knew. He was safe and right, then he'd never be hit again.

They walked to the house. Seemly knocked for a while, nobody answered punz busted through the double wide door.

"Nic- you're no -" Karl said.

Gun shots. Thumps to the floor.

***

Dream saw the other bennie wearing one went for the 12' laying aginst the wall, his late husband had left, so before he could grab it, dream raised his pistol. Shot a round into each boys skull.

"Sick. Sick bastreds, " Dream grumbled

***

The two didn't even run, didn't even try to hide their guns, instead they sat on the prourch lit one of Quackitys cigarettes and had a smoke awaiting the incoming sirens.

Sapnap watched the two, seeing all they have done so far they well certinly hell bent, he would feel terrible if they went to jail for this. But they sat there - and meriocusly got Scott free.

Came joined sapnap in the truck - seemly knowing it'll be a silent ride to the hospital. Sapnap stayed quiet, with a soft thanking glaze.
-

Fs:I could see them doing that.

D,p: I would.

S:i- don't believe it.