ᴛɪᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ♨️

Friendly spirt:Dream wastaken, punz godrinch, sapnap Pandas.. still haven't lureaned I see, so my next punishment is awaiting  them!
.
.
.
NEXT  STOP SEX DEMON/BUNNY RL-ISH  AU
.
.
.
Kinks:knifeplay
.
.
.
Top:sapnap
Bottom:dream, punz
.
.
.
𝕃𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕. .. ...
.
.
.

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕕! :) 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪
-

The duo look around the room to see there raverentte loon at them licking his top lip.

"D-daddy- were sorry!" The duo  whined.

"We all know you two did that for a reason now why was it and I may not be as rough"  sapnap said sudactively  petting punzs already hard cock.

The icubus whimpered "p-please I want you to fuck me sensele.ss".

Sapanp smirked "of crouse my sex demon would want me to fuck him so damn hard"

Sapnap smirked getting dream up to make him watch punz get dystoryed  by there dominate, that really is so dominate  because the incubus likes the fat cock of the shorter arson panda with fluffy long raven hair.

He'd get punz all ready pinning him stomach down and slapping punzs bare ass with his enlarged cock.

"Beg whore~" sapnap commanded leaning down sucking the marks onto punz.

"Muffp~ p-please daddy fuck  me! Fuck me. I need that cock badly" punz whined with soft whimpers.

Dream watched  it all wanting it to..

"Dreamie be a good little bunny, be  Patient and you'll get the cock to" sapnap Said sudactive as hell, his face plastered with a chilling grin.

As he entered punz no warning, no prep thrusting all of his 16 inch cock into to the little incubus, the blond hair prefect body thar had he and dream both drolling over.

"Ahh~" punz moans.

Sapnap simply  smirked and groned as he pulled all the way out repeatedly  and slamed in dystorying  the boy underneath.

Punz was in haven, his blond hair stuck to his face, as his dom recks him punishing  him for, whatever  sap was mad about.

"AHHH DADDY~" punz moaned.

Sapnap pulled the boy up by his hair "what my cockslut" he said eerily in the blonds  hair.

"Mmm~ fuck so damn g-good!" Punz moaned.

Now dream had an issue but he couldn't do shit senice sapnap had him tied up, he just had nothing to do but whimper in need and watch his boyfriends fuck infront of him.

"I no likey  this!" Dream whined wishing he had cock in him to.

Sapnap simply smirked and while still oblarting  punz pulled dreams hair "you'll get you're turn soon. Just wait until I'm done teaching our slutty demon a lesson yes love?" He'd say giveing dream a soft kiss before groneing hard and cumming into the demon.

Sapnap pulled hi hair up reciting the boy was sobbing in pleasure sweating and whining leaking uncontrollable  amounts of cum.

"Alright little cum demon on the floor and watch~" sapnap said pulling out and slapping punzs ass yet agin, he yelped in pain.

Punz obbintenly  got on the floor whining  his legs now in pain but his tail in a heart.

Sapnap smirked pulling dream and pinning him to the headboard, he'd him softly  as he rammed in and out harshly.

Punz whimpered  already knowing  damn well how this will end, punz watched the green eyed blond get there doms fat cock.. God sapnaps cock was heavn to these two.

Perhaps that's why these two misbehave.

Drean moand and slamed his head back getting slamed in and out of, moaning so bueaifully for the ravenhair, both of these blonds moans wore music to his raven haired ears.

Sapnap grabed a dagger on the bedside cabinet tsking "why would my sluts have this?" He said sudactively, yet scary.

"I..I like knife play daddy" Dream whimpers abosulty already sobbing in pleasure as with every  ram, it hits that spot.

Sapnap smirked and pulled the boys head back by his hair kissing him softly "senice you're being good we can play with knives"

Dream whimpered to it as sapnap slit him softly  down his body in random parts, making sure no to deep as he covered the boys hips in bruises.

He'd thrust til white shit wore coming out of both ends of dream he thrust one more time "I wanna hear you both who do you  belong to"

"You daddy.. sapnap pandas" they'd whine as sapnap pulls out putting the knife a way moveing punz back to the bed. He went to get ointment and bandges badgering up dream.

"I don't like my loves bleeding but yall sleeping as a mess" sapnap said laying  between then as the blonds yawned  cuddling close to there  dom and fell. Soon followed by sapnap.

"Goodnight  my babyboys, rest well for tomrrows punishment" sapnap said before he was out.
-
And yes this was originally  from "punishment week" - so tct I'm reusing the all togather  chapters here hints  it's shorter.

.

.
.
-
"THIS IS FUCKING TOURCHER-" Preamnap yelled.

"Well maybe  admint then?" Friendly spirit  said.

"Never!" The two said red.

"Have fun then!" Friendly sprit  said.