ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴏʟʏ♨️

Fs:oo a fun party au!
.
.
.
Bottom nap
.
.
-
Sapnap was invited to a party, hosted but the schools poplar boy wilbur, however it was coran by his(wils) friends punz and dream.

Punz and dream wore what you call everyone's crush. There looks over trumpt the whole school, makeing them painfully stupid simps. For most wore female and well legend goes. The blonds of popularity. Wore very much not stright.

They spend there time on the couch watching the liveing room sipping whatever cheap ass achole they had, as they watched a pretty male walk in with karl and quckity. They knew quackity was offliments due to one thing is wilbur was obessed with the duckbreed.

"Mm. Male that seems to be touchy with karl is pretty" Dream muttered for somereason inside he was jealous.

Punz hummed looking at dream with his icey blues, "I have to agree. I got an idea."

The two began to wisper. And they waited abit to walk up to sapnap mid room and everyone watched as the poplar boys made there way from there swapanode.

Sapnap looked up to see the two blonds stood behind him he raised a brow.

"Can I help you two, ur whores are over yander" sapnap said pointing.

The blonds smirked.

"I'm felling devious~" punz groned in sapnaps ear.

Sapnap blinked filled ingredients being pulled and pushed down under dream, "you're looking glamoruous"

Karl was diffenrly pissed. Sap was sapposed to be his. Sapnap blushed.

"What? Are you two drunk?" Sapnap said neveorously.

The blonds smirked, "let's get mischievous"

The girls looked shocked as punz leaned in to close space.

"And polyamorous" Dream added kissing the back of sapnaps neck.

Sapnap whined.

"Hes mine ur two" Karl hissed, as punz picked up the male.

"Me u dre in the bedroom~?" Punz asked for karl and the other two the hear.

Sapnap nodded. Who in the right mind would say no to punz and dream. Wanting to be so fucking deep in the males ass.

Punz made our with sapnap on the way. As dream followed. Locked in wilburs room. As pay back for last party when wilbur fucked quackity drunk in dreams bed.

They broke the kiss. And sapnap was pushed onto the bed shirts already off.

"Herd u Teo wore huge~ how u both gonna fit" sapnap tanted.

"We're gonna break ur back, simple" Dream snickered.

Sapnap whined clothes adventuly off sapnaps ass up in the air as he gets the poplar boys shutting him out. Loud moans driven from that bedroom. Louder then that unless music.

In the blonds ears that is, "shit baby ur nosies. Fucking turn me on more" the boys groned in synch.

Drolling. Long and hard. Sapnaps asscrack filled with so much damn cock.

"DADDY~ AH SO FUCKING BIG" Sapnap screeched.

"Oh u little whore. Needed Teo huge coxks to please you. U had no Business being that fucking fine" Dream groned.

"A-ah~ nobody's said that before- b-but ah~ daddy! Mm! F-for u a dressed up hoth.." sapnap whined.

"Oh Imwanted us~ to take u into a room" punz smirked.

Sapnap whined, "y-yes~ I ahh~ wanted this so bad" sapnap whined.

Cum flew out kf him both in whire lines out of the raven. And his ass.. that'd all they remaber that night.
-
.
.

D:"mm.. yeah I like that idlongy:

P:"sapnap being our whore does sound very sapnap"

Sapnap was red, "I want part two.."

Fs:"instring"
-