ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ☘️

Fs:Happy thanks giveing everyone I'm here to give you a turkey spical!
-
Kind:fluffy
Bottom nap
Au:meeting lovers family
-
After the great wars with dream and punzs family years piaor... all homboic prices of room there was one family left to meet. That being sapnaps.

"Babe.. you sure it won't turn out like the others?" Punz said nevorus.. he really didn't want sapnap sobbing agin like last year cristmas.

"My parents wore happy when I came out as gay. I don't see why they would be mad if I had more then one lover?" Sapnap looked at his lovers rising a brow.

"It's just you we hate to see you cry" Dream sighed out.

"I know I know. You two wore so pissed with what you're families had to say about me" sapnao said looking back at the freeway.

/flashback/

Sapnap was aqwaridly sitting at the table between his boyfriends. As punzs mom looks him up and down judging him as he ate the turkey.

"What's so spical about him punz. I expected dream not some whoreish ravernette" the mom said.

"MA. Be nice. And it's because them both helped me through my ex cheating. And we ended up falling in love" punz explined.

Sapnaps eyes teared up a bit, "and to think you raise such a nice boy, but you're rude" sapnap muttered.

"What did that rodent say?" Punzs dad slamed hands on the table.
Sapnap jumped and hid into punz crying because of the nosie.

"Quiet down he's afired of loud nosies" Dream grumbled, "but he is right you're wife is rude as hell we both got glares"
/end of flash back/

That was a terrible thanks giveing the boys wore hoping for a nice one for once. One with no yelling and festive cheer. Family games and more.

Once they had arrived sapnal was greater by his parents.

"Who are these two?" His mom asked.

"Remaber the boys u was closed with online growing up? Meet them irl" sapnap said moveing.

"Hello madme I'm clay or well known as dream" dream said.

"Luke. Better known as punz" punz said.

"Nice to meet you two. I remaber you two always being able to cheer up my boy. Sap ur roo. Is where ur staying" his mom said.

Sap nodded and off they went to get settled. Sapnwp was kissed by his lovers when in the room.

"That went well" punz mentioned.

"Bubby you gay?" Sapnap sister Saif.

The boys all looked at the girl, she couldn't be older then 11 in the doorway with her bunny.

Sapnap smiled and walked over picking her up, "yeah I am my little sofie. I see you still carry bubbys bunny" sapnap said softly.

His boyfriends watched this cute interaction between siblings as they sat at the table the older sister was there.

"Hey lura" sapnap said.

"Oh my god my little bother where wore you last two years" Luray said sitting at the table.

Sapnap watched as everyone sat. "I was meeting my boyfriends parents"

"Boyfriends? Are they here" dad asked.

"The two blonds sitting by me" sapnap said.

"Keep it down in the room. And we support you of course" his mom said.

The three remainded happy and ate.
-
Fs:awe wasent that cute you three?

D:"can we fuck sap in the bedroom next"

Friendly spirt walked dream, "there is a child you hrony basterd!"

P*mubble*: I wanna kiss sapnap now.

Fs:what was that punz?

P:"nothin"

Sapnap was visibility red.
-