💌-ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ☘️ [own book]

Fs:what if it was all a secert amirer~? Amring a short ravernette.
.

.

.
-
Au:highschool secert-crush.
.
Human
.
Simpful blondies <3
.
.
.
-
Sapnap, a short sweetheart of a raverentte, had many friends, mysterious letters apering in his locker.

'Youre eyes light my world up like the northern lights.'

'Youre hair, long and blond, a flutter like a mouth in the night skye'

Each one of theses poems always made sapnap gleam and smile, he felt so spical to who was leaveing them.

"It's kinda creepy" Wilbur said eyeing the raven.

Wilbur wasent one to trust such things, expiclly when it's such a unknown factor.

"Don't be a buzzkill wilbur" Karl huffed and elbowed the male.

Sapnap would blush at every read, and the whoever behind it would clearly smile before walking up.

"Another letter?" Dream asked, "someone's poplar"

"I think it's the same person- they sure stare into my eyes alot and at my hair-" sapnap said giggling abit leaning onto punz reviling the newest note.

'Youre eyes, so dark and mysterious, alike a eclipse. But one I could stare at for hours'

Punz smiled softly seeing sapnap blush. God the males found it adorble seeing the male happy, blushing and so cerious on who it could be.

Punz leaned on dream whispering in his ear quietly, "how has he not relized who it damn-"

Dream shrugged and booped punzs nose. "Yk pandas- velntines day is comeing up maybe you should figure out who it is and make there day"

"I would love to but I don't know where to start- when there's over 1000 pepole in this school" sapnap replied his eyes looking up at punz.

The bell rings and off everyone goes, and the amires got busy writting new even more persfic notes.

"Who you think it could be?" Karl asked.

"Dought it's yk.. punz and dream though I'd hope it was" sapnap responded.

He had a thing for the duo, always have for years, karl knew this and always shiped them.

"Never say never. I think you'd be surpise on who" Karl said. "I think it's Wilbur or the duo"

"No way it's someone from our group" sapnap scoffed walking into art.

Class flew by. Sapnap of crouse contuied his way on inking and charcoaling his drawing of his long-term crushes.

Soon class was done and so was the drawing sapnap went to our it in his locker to see another note with a little heart envalope.

He took it off. And put his stuff in the locker before opeing it and reading.

'His arms, looking up at him with big bueaiful puppy dog eyes. Oh how I wish it was under us tho'

"Us..? There's more then one" sapnap said nipping his lip looking at karl.

"My money's on the duo." Karl said seeing them come. "I forgot I promised I'd help quackity with a pro-ject"

And karl ran off telling wilbur to not go over.

"I see you have another?" Punz hummed.

Sapnap looked at the 6ft tall boys, both known to play football and basketball.

"They reviled there's more then one" sapnap said quietly. "And well.. I think- and so does karl-"

The duo riser a brow, "hm?"

"Luke. Clay." Sapnap said, "is this you two?"

The two smirked abit, "took you long ehnogh"

"I-it is?!"

The tow nodded, "jesus. Waited so long for you notice" punz said as sapnap was pinned to the locker.

Sapnaps hand on punzs cheek, "always had something for u two" he said as he kissed punz.

Both blonds got a make out session and cuddling on the bench.

"Are you ours?"

"Yes"
.
'Love letters do work after all'
.

.

-
Fs:cutte!

Dream and punz looked at exhother before getting some.paper and a penicel to write down ideas.

S:'odd'
.
.

-