chapter 26

Few months
Nialls pov

Turns out Sarahs child isn't mine so that is very good news. Dacry and I are fine not best buddies but we are fine and that is what it is all about. I haven't done selfharm in the past months.

Louis and I are on a date. The kids are with at Maura's which is nice. I call her mom lately cus she is. We are having dinner.

Louis looks nervous and that scares me. "Don't be so nervous!" I tell him. "I am not!" He answers. "You are!"

We get our food and eat. After this we decide to get a dessert, we almost never do that unless we have something to celebrate and today we are 4 years together so we have something to celebrate!

Louis walks to the waitress and whispers something. "You chill now?" I ask him. "I am chill!" He says nervous. After a while we get dessert and on top of my ice cream I see a beautiful ring I once saw with Louis.

Louis grabs the ring and goes down on one knee. "Niall James Horan, you make me so happy and you make me feel loved like no one else does. I have been overworking so I could buy this ring cus you loved it so much! Niall James Horan will you make me more happier and marry me?" He asks and I gasp.

"YES!" I yell and he puts the ring around my finger. I hug him really tight and he hugs me back.

Wedding day
Louis pov

We are marrying in a church which I just had to agree on. I am waiting for Bobby to walk him down the aisle. My sister stands next to me and Greg is Nialls best mate. I have a blue suit on and i don't know what Niall is wearing but what ever it is it will look very hot!

Not much later my thoughts get interrupted by a door that opens. I see Niall walking in, he wears a beautiful green suit which looks very good on him.

We tell our things and then it is up to the other person. "Niall James Horan, will you take Louis William Tomlinson as your husband in the good or worse? Will you take care if he gets sick and will you take his last name?" Niall looks at me nervous. "I do," he says with lots kf conference and I feel myself turning all red.

"Louis William Tomlinson, will you take Niall James Horan as your husband in the good and bad?" He now asks me. I look at Niall who still looks scared and I feel him shaking. "I do!" I say very enthusiastic. "You may now kiss the groom!" I kiss Niall and I start to smile. "Can we now have cake?" We look in the people and see harry who has been waiting for this cake what he choose for 3 months.

Everyone laughs and we agree. We get cake and party for a long time.

The end