chapter 4

Harrys pov

I couldn't sleep and I don't want to wake Zayn or Liam. I walk downstairs and I don't see the lads anymore. Oh no, what if they're killed?

I walk to the couch and see them sleeping. I have mister Panda with me. I shake Niall slowly and he wakes up.

"What's wrong Harry?" He asks tiredly. "I'm scared and I didn't want to wake Zayn or Liam," I say scared. He pushes Louis aside and lets me lay next to him.

"What's going on? Ni you have a nice ass!" I giggle. "Harry cover your ears love," I cover my ears and Niall's big hands cover my hands over my ears.

He lets go and I didn't hear a thing. "Watch your language next time Ni!" Louis says. I giggle again and it feels safe to be around them. They have a weird save thing I don't know. A hand does something weird over my arms which calms me a lot. Bucky is next to us on the ground and I fall asleep again.

Nialls pov

My hand is on Harry's arm and my fingers make circles over his arm. My dad did this always when my mum hurt me or my sister again.

I feel a soft kiss on my cheek. "Well get their trust once," Louis whispers. "Zayn starts to trust us I think but Liam seems not" I feel sad cus I want Liam to trust us.

"Niall they will don't rush things. You didn't trust anyone first 3 years of school!" He says again. "I know" I answer.

Next day
Liam's pov

I woke up and I can't see Harry! I wake up zayn. He looks angry at me. "What?" He asks annoyed. "Have you seen Haz?" I ask. "Probably downstairs idiot!" Zayn turns around and I sprint downstairs.

Bucky likes me running cus he follows me. I find Harry asleep on the couch cuddling Louis and Niall. They're all asleep but Louis wakes up.

"Alright, I want to smoke!" He carefully gets over Harry and Niall. "Want to sit with me?" He asks and I nod. We walk to the backyard and first it's silence and we don't talk.

"Was your mum or dad abusive?" He asks. I look down cus it was both. Mostly my dad but my mum had done things to Harry which I can't forgive her for.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. Just know that you can and we will understand, I was adopted but my parents died and Niall got adopted cus his mum was a monster," he tells. "Did you have siblings?" He shakes his head.

"No, but I've always wanted them! Niall did in his new family! 1 older brother Greg," he smokes a cigarette and we go back inside.

"You know that Harry does have to take pills right?" I ask and he nods. "Yup, but so do you and Zayn all painkillers," he says.

I do take them but zayn doesn't and I don't believe Harry likes to take them either.