chapter 5

Liam's pov

"If you believe in god why do you have tattoos?" I ask Louis. He is making bacon and eggs. "I don't believe, Niall believes and I believe in him so we pray together at breakfast, lunch, and dinner!" He simply says.

Niall walks to us and kisses Louis on the cheek. "And I'm very grateful for that!" He tries to grab bacon but it doesn't work. Harry sits down on the table with his panda. Zayn comes tiredly downstairs.

Niall grabs the plates and we all sit down. "Grab each other's hands!" Niall says. I think it's stupid but I'm scared if I don't do it he'll hit me.

"Thank you for this very nice breakfast and bless the hands who made it. Thank you that we could wake up this morning and I hope the kids will trust us enough. Also, forgive me for swearing last night. Amen!" We let go and I look at Niall.

He looks like a completely normal person but he believes in god. "You go shopping today. I have to do something else," Niall says. "What are going to do?" Harry asks shyly. "Uhm I'm going to visit my sister," he says a bit sad. "Okay," I answer.

We all change and we stay in the room for a bit. "What do you guys think?" Zayn asks. "They're nice, they haven't hit us yet," I say. Harry doesn't even pay attention. "Want to give it a longer try?" I like Louis the most and I don't know why.

"I like them!" Harry says happily. "And I don't have to take mister Panda away with eating!" We laugh and nod. "Alright, we give it a longer shot!" I say. We go downstairs where we find Niall in the arms of Louis. He's crying so we wait in the hallway.

Nialls pov

Today it's been 20 years since my sister died. I just miss her and I don't want the kids to see me cry. I was 9 when she was killed.

"It's okay. She's in heaven," Louis says. "Harry no!" We hear and then I feel a hug around my leg. I look and see Harry. I look behind me and I see Liam and zayn scared. "It's okay lads," they walk towards us and I hug them.

Zayns pov

Normally I wouldn't care but this time it's different. Harry runs to Niall and I just call Harry back. What if they hurt him? "It's okay lads," we walk to them and Niall hugs us.

"You sure you don't want to come? I'll bring you to your sister afterwards," Louis says. "You sure you want to bring me?" Niall asks insecurely. "Of course!" Louis says. "Alright!" He wipes away his tears.

We go to the mall and Louis won't let go of Niall's hand. I think it's cute but people look weird at them and us. I feel like I'm in school again where everyone looks and whispers. Harry has Niall's hand on the other side and Liam and I walk behind them.

"Alright, find something you like for in your room," Louis says and we walk through the shops. I find something but it's very expensive and I don't think I can get it to be honest. Niall stands next to me.

"What are we looking at?" He asks. I look at him and I look back at the thing. "Do you want it?" He asks. I shrug simply. It's a closet but one of those where you can walk in. "It's a walk-in closet but it's very expensive," I say. He looks at the price tag and walks away.

He comes back with a big box. "Come on your brothers are doing something again" I laugh and we walk to the others. "It's not the walk-in closet but it's stuff to make the closet!" He says. I laugh and we go home. Niall went to his sister and I look at a room that no one uses. Would that mean he is going to make this room a walk-in closet?

I wonder how he will do that. I walk downstairs, Louis is with Niall so it's just me and my little brothers. I walk downstairs and grab a knife. Just a little cut won't hurt, right? I cut myself and it doesn't hurt anymore. "Zayn?" I hear a voice. I turn around and see Liam.

He grabs angrily the knife out of my hands and throws it in the sink. "YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!" Liam yells at me. "What if Harry saw?! He would have been crying!" He says angrily. I don't have just painkillers I also have antidepressants but I don't take them either.