chapter 6

Louis pov

We decide to go home after awhile. Ni has cried a lot this hour and I just hope the lads at home are okay. We arrive home and we hear an argument going on between Zayn an Liam.

"Hey lads what's going on?" I ask. "Nothing to worry about!" Liam says pissed. The 3 of us go upstairs. Liam, Zayn and I then cus Niall can take care of himself right now and they have to tell me what happened.

Nialls pov

I see one of our sharpest knifes in the sink and I look at it. I'd love to go to my sister in heaven. I grab the knife and when I have it in my hands I wonder how much pain it does. I place it on my wrist and than I hear footsteps running upstairs! 

I put the knife away as fast as I can but i'm to late Lou is already downstairs. "Niall James Horan!" he yells angrily. The kids are upstairs so they didn't hear it! I drop the knife and Lou walks to me.

"Niall i love you but you can't do this!" He says but worried. "I'm sorry, I saw it and I just wanted to try!" He looks at me. "Love you already know how it feels like!" Bucky runs to us and jumps on our legs asking for some attention. 

Liam's pov

I would never snitch on Zayn but he has to stop! I think it's the best if I snitch on Zayn. It's the best thing right? 

Maybe I shout try to pray for myself. I know I think it's stupid but I can always try right? I sit down on my knees and cross my hands over each other. 

"Dear God, I never really believed in you and I still think it's a bit stupid but my brother really needs help. Not harry, yeah maybe him too but I caught Zayn hurting himself and I don't want him to do that cus i'm scared if Niall or Louis finds out they hurt him worse! I don't want to get us hurt again! I never believed in you cus I always thought if he is real why would he let us get hurt? I think Niall and louis are very nice people maybe a bit too nice sometimes but they're cool! I also know Niall protects Harry at school. I just hope you can help Zayn with his issues! Amen!" 

That moment the door opens as I turn around I see Niall smiling. He comes next to me and we just sit for a while. "It was a nice pray for the first time" he says a bit smiling. 

"Why?" I ask him. "Most people pray for themselves but you didn't and that's how god knows if you go to heaven or Hell" he says. "So I go to heaven?" I ask. 

"No one knows that really. You want to hear something?" he asks and i nod. "Louis is angry at me. I used to hurt myself and I was able to stop and see the positive in life but today was hard and then I saw the knife, I tried to hurt myself again. The thing is... it was already was used. It was either you or Zayn but I don't see a small cut on your arm or wrist so it was Zayn"

He should become a detective!